Prologue

A woman who had silver eyes had finally become an official huntress, as had the rest of her team. They decided to celebrate, unfortunately this combined with her having fallen for one of her teammates, who had in turn fallen for her, had a consequence. This didn't stop her though, neither did the fact of the one she loved running away from shame and fear of his semblance hurting her. She had it set in mind that one day she would be known as Summer Rose, the greatest huntress and mother alive.

Summer was offered a place in the home of a friend for her and her son Onyx, and she eventually fell for him. What she didn't know was that her friend was already married, and used Summer to have an affair with his wife to get a divorce. Summer married this man, Tai, thinking the rest of her life would be perfect. Sadly, such was not the case.

Tai had grown verbally abusive to Summer and her son, sometimes physically for the boy. Summer worked at raising both her son as well as Tais younger daughter, Yang. Summer had started to believe that Tai was having an affair while married to her as well, but thankfully, and old friend and father of her son came to help her, the mans name was Qrow. Around the age of five, when Tai had the day off and stayed home, Summer went out to buy groceries for the house. At the time, Onyx was three years old and Yang was one year old. Tai watched Yang only, giving a blue floating orb from another dimension the perfect opportunity to take him away. When Summer saw that Onyx was gone, she decided that enough was enough, and left Tai. Summer had her own house for a couple months before she and Qrow fell for each other once more. The two married and had a daughter they named Ruby.

For Onyx, his life went from bad to worse. He was taken into a program, turning children into super soldiers to combat the alien army known as the Covenant.

(14 years later)

POV: Summer

I was both proud of my daughter as well as mad at her. "Ruby, as happy as I am that Ozpin let you in Beacon two years early, you can't just go stop a robbery like it's nothing! What if you had gotten hurt?!"

"I'm sorry mom, I just didn't want the old man getting hurt." Ruby replied. "Plus a person named Glynda showed up! She was awsome...and terrifying."

I sighed and closed my eyes, knowing she was right. "Okay, you're right. Just promise me you'll never do anything reckless, okay?"

"Okay mom." Ruby came over and hugged me so I hugged her back. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. Now how about some cookies?"

Before Ruby could respond Qrow walked in through the front door. "I'm back! Miss me?"

"DAAAD!!" Ruby bursted over and latched herself onto Qrow.

"Hey kiddo, heard you got invited to Beacon."

"She did, after stopping a robbery." I replied.

Qrow looked at Ruby. "I saw...you were awsome pipsqueake." Qrow ruffled Rubys hair as she giggled. We spent the rest of the night as a family.

POV: ??? (3rd person)

Having forgotten his name long ago, Noble 6 lived life as a lone wolf until he returned to Reach. At the time he was known throughout the galaxy as "The Grim Reaper." Once he returned to Reach, he was assigned to a squad of spartans known as NOBLE team, and was given the codename Noble 6.

Noble 6 quickly became family with the rest of his team, but just as quickly he saw them for the first time, he saw them the last, as they laid their lives to save him or picked off by the Covenant.

It didn't take long for Reach to fall, about a month or so. Still that didn't stop noble 6 from feeling like he failed. After he delivered the package to the "Pillar of Autumn," he thought to honor the deaths of his family by killing as many of those covenant bastards as he can before dying himself. Noble 6 has been fighting The Covenant nonstop for three days and now the neglection of food, water and rest is starting to take its toll.

Noble 6 rips off his helmet as he kneels on the ground. As he sees an elite ultra advance on him he sprays it with fire from the assault rifle he picked up off the ground. 6 hears an elite general behind him so he waste no time spinning around and elbowing it in the face, breaking its energy shield. The general falls to the ground so Noble 6 pulls out his magnum and shoots it in the head, killing it. 6 then turns his attention to a zealot, only for another to shoot him out of nowhere.

Noble 6 dual weilds his weapons and kills both, but an ultra knocks him to the ground. The ultra goes for the kill but 6 kicks him away in time to knock back another zealot. As the zealot staggers away the ultra comes back to pounce on 6, but he rolls to the side and elbows it in the face. The zealot comes back and stabs 6 with an energy dagger, six uses this moment to snap its neck and take its energy sword. As Noble 6 leans up he feels himself get pick up and stabed through the abdomen. Noble 6 grabs his new energy sword and beheads the feild marshal, killing it instantly.

The remaning Ulta spoke to the spartan in english " you have fought valiantly demon, I am honored to have met you on the field of battle as are my brothers. You will die as you have lived, but you will not be forgotten." Noble 6 closes his eyes and slips into the darkness, ready too reunite with Noble team.

But something had other plans as it saw the deeds of Noble 6 and chose to bring him home. "Awaken guardian, for a world in another realm calls for your aid" it called out to him, it's etheral. A blinding flash of light cut through the darkness before 6 lost consciousness.

(On Remnant)

POV: Ozpin

As soon as Oum told me of this, I spat out my hot chocolate, wich I immediately regreted since one cup costs 100 lien. "Ozpin, is everything alright?!"Glynda asked worriedly, she knows I would never do such a monsterous thing.

"Glynda, I need you to contact Summer and Qrow, we will need their help. I will contact Ironwood and ask him to come with his greatest scientists." Glynda nodded and took off to make her call as I made mine.