Chapter 14: It's Time

POV: 3rd

Six was trying to think of what to wear to the dance when he saw a laser pointer. He looked at the source and saw Yang by the library entrance, trying to get Blakes attention. Eventually, she did and dragged her off. Six grew curious and decided to follow them.

The two were in an empty classroom, Six listening from just outside. "Yang if you're going to tell me to stop you may as well just save your breath."

"I don't want you to stop, I want you to slow down."

"We don't have the luxury to slow down."

"It's not a luxury, it's a necessity."

"The necessity is stopping the White Fang!"

"No, it isn't." Six said as he stepped into the room.

Blake glared at him. "Why is everyone trying to stop me from preventing them?!" Six didn't say a word.

He took off his helmet and placed it on the table facing the chalkboard. "You two are the first to see this, so keep it a secret."

"What does what your going to show us have to deal with the White Fang?!" Blake demanded

"Watch and find out." Was all Six said. The two girls watche and were horrified from what played out in front of them.

Blake and Yang looked at Six. "Six I-"

He stopped Blake by raising his hand. "Just...don't make the same mistakes we did."

He grabbed his helmet and walked out the room, only to use active camo and peek back in. Yang and Blake were hugging. "Please, just for tonight."

"O-...Okay." Was all Blake said, the two stayed there hugging one another. Six decided to leave and continue thinking on what to wear to the dance.

Six suddenly got a call on his scroll. "Hello?"

It was none other than his mother. "Sooo, have you asked Winter to the dance?"

"Wait, how do you even know the dance is near?"

"Well we DID go to Beacon also."

"Well...I uh..."

"You haven't yet."

"I don't deal well under pressure."

POV: Summer

"Here, let me talk to him." Qrow said, so I did. "Listen, you're about to take notes from your old man. All you gotta do, is wing it." Qrow said, I was shocked. THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'WING IT'!?! "Because it's in your DNA...trust me, I know what I'm talking about...my proof? Well you were born, that good enough?...just wear a normal suit and tie with a bit of colone and she'll be all over you...alright, catch you later kiddo." He hung up and looked at me.

I glared at him. "Fucking WING IT!?!"

Qrow held his arms up defensively. "I was trying to help."

"That's the WORST idea you give someone! You know what, you deserve a punishment."

"Wait, wha-" he saw the look, the one I ALWAYS give when I'm put in situations like this. "No no, Summer please! I'll be good, I promise!"

"Can I call me son back and give him some REAL advice?"

Qrow rubbed the back of his neck. "Well uh, he went to get a custom suit tailored so uh...that'd be a no."

I just crossed my arms and looked away. "Then no."

"Please?" I turned only a bit to see what he was doing, only to immediately regret it. No, anything but that! I must...resist...Damnit Qrow why did Ruby have to inherit that face from you?! It took all my willpower to look away. Qrow sighed in defeat. "Okay."

(Timeskip)

POV: Noble Six

I had done what my dad suggested a bit after us talking over the scroll. Why do I have a feeling that I'll regret listening to him? It didn't matter now, I knocked on the door and waited for Winter to answer.

Winter opened her door, revealing herself in a white dress that hugged her figure that almost threw me off track. I held up the boquee of roses and box of chocolates. "A Three in One deal for the Ice Queen." I said with a grin, pulling off a look that, some reason, dad sent me a picture of as an example.

"...you took advice from your father, didn't you?"

I sighed in defeat. "Yeah...not my best idea I'll admit."

Winter leaned on her hip. "How would YOU have asked me?"

I thought about it for a bit. "Probably during a sparring session, for some reason I'm more calm in combat."

Winter chuckled. "Well, THAT would've been a better attempt then THIS." After a bit of laughter I offered my arm, letting her hold onto it. We walked to the dance together, thankful of the Hell Kat put me through.

Flashback

"Damnit Six JUST LISTEN!!!"

"Well SORRY I can't dance!"

"It's SIMPLE!!! It's just one foot after the other!" Emile and Jorge were laughing their asses off as they watched Kat try to teach me how to dance.

"YOU are a BAD TEACHER and a TERRIBLE DRIVER!!!"

"HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THAT SHIT UP!?!"

"AS MANY TIMES AS I FUCKING HAVE TOO!!!"

Flashback End

Winter draped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. We danced to the music. "I'm impressed, thought this would be at least one flaw. How are you so good at so many things?" Winter asked

"A lot of blood, sweat, and tears." I replied

Another Flashback

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!"

"Oh stop crying Six, you're such a big baby."

"HOW ABOUT I TWIST YOUR FOOT THE FUCKING WAY AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!"