53: Evil Minds

Y/n's POV
•••
     There he laid. With the blood running down his arms to his palm. So did Jasmine and Tj.. Eric kept throwing the bullets right back. I stood there just watching.. not having any control over my body. I couldn't do anything but watch. So I thought.. how did I end up here?
•••
I slip on my black tube top then go to tie my baggy camo pants. Just going to hang out with my boyfriend and some friends. Just chill. Just a normal night. I think about where I would be if I had never met Shawn. Probably back with my old preppy friends. With their mini skirts and little tank tops. Everyone sees that I've changed.. I won't deny that. Shawn has always been the kind of guy to get into trouble. Drugs, lies, gangs, guns.. just everything I've never been around. Even though we were nothing alike, I fell for him the second I saw him. So perfect yet so different. We started talking and long story short I just got.. involved. I started smoking with him popping pills.. getting into fights and- well everything he did before we started doing together. We fell in love.. just like Bonnie and Clyde.
•••
     I regained control. The darkness was taken away when the cop sirens and lights showed up. I jumped to my knees before I ran away.. I leaned into his face.
     "I might be the most wrong person for you. Everyone could see it. I fell in love with you and you loved me.. even before I changed myself for you. I know you were in a place too low to explain or understand. You knew you were gonna die.. so you lived the extreme. That's what I loved so much about you. We both know we aren't like this. I thought I found myself but I was really looking to find a way to be sure I would be yours. This isn't what I want. I want to be with the you I know you are while I'm being me. So.. let's do it.. the right way."
I saw his eyes lightly flutter.. until they froze wide open.
     "Don't move!" The cops shouted from 20 feet away.
     I moved for the gun in my deep pockets and pull it out. The siren lights began to fade and then.. darkness all around once more.