29: Fallin All in You

Shawn's POV
•••
My eyelids peel open at the sight of the bright morning sun peering through the curtains.
Rolling my body that was tangled beneath the sheets to face my left; I notice my love, y/n, not filling the empty space in the bed.
Without hesitation, my feet slide into the comforting, warm, fleece slippers by my nightstand.
They graze along the carpet and hardwood as I stumbled into the kitchen.
After rubbing my sore, morning eyes, I see my wedded beauty tapping her toes while twirling by the burner.
"Baby?" I chuckle out.
She pays no attention to me.
While she stuck her nose in the refrigerator to grab a little something, I turn the speaker's volume down.
"Having fun?" I tease.
She quickly spins around to face me, almost dropping the bag of milk to her feet.
"Wha- I'm just cooking breakfast." She says as her cheeks flush.
"Mmhm.. what was that little dance you had going on there?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.
"Ugh, shut up. It's a good song." She says while lightly shoving my chest, going to turn the music back up.
"Whatcha cookin'?" I ask.
"Pancakes." She sings in the tune of the song playing aloud.
I chuckle at her actions and wrap my arms around her waist.
"You smell like strawberries." I whisper into her ear.
A smile spreads across her face.
"And your breath smells like crap. Go brush." She teases.
Only to mess with her, I breathe right into her face while soon attacking it with kisses.
"Ew!" She squeals while smacking my bottom with the spatula.
She collapses to the floor howling in laughter.
My shirtless figure hovers over hers.
"Stop stealing my sweatshirts." I teasingly warn.
"No, they're comfy."
"I know, and that's why I'm taking the. back." I respond while giving it a light tug.
"Shawn! I have nothing else underneath this!" She says in breathless laughter.
"Perfect."