12: Forever My Girl

Shawn's POV
•••
Stumbling into the home I shared with my beloved fiance, y/n, I hang my coat upon the rack.
My feet finally stand at our bedroom door while my eyes soak up her well being.
I soon notice that her smile is flipped and her beaming eyes were now very foggy.
"Shawn?" She hums into her fluffy pillow.
"Yes, baby?" I speak to her while I make my way over to her deranged figure.
"I don't feel good.." she says with a deep drain in her voice.
"I can see.." I start.
My hands unfold the stitched quilt that hangs on the nearby recliner. Tossing it in the air and watching it gently fall onto her body, wrapping her up.
"I'm still cold." She whispers in a light squeak while she trembles and shivers.
Slowly, I slip myself underneath the bedsheets and wrap every loose limb of mine around hers.
"Babe, get away. I don't want you sick too." She says trying to shove me off.
"Nu-uh." I say while attaching my lips to her feaver heated cheek.
"Mmm.. you smell like cough drops." I whisper following along with a light chuckle.
She joins me in the light laughter.
"Sorry, I look like shit." She apologizes while covering her flushed face in her long sleeves.
I look her up and down with a steamed scowl.
"What?" She says while her coughs and giggles mix together in her mouth.
Slowly, my fists strip the sweatshirt from my figure and pulled it onto hers.
"Don't you ever say that again. You're easiest the sexiest and most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on." I say while squeezing her hand in mine.
Not even thinking of it to be possible, her face heats up even more.
A smile spreads across her face, revealing her dimples.
I slide myself underneath, having her loveliness sit upon my lap.
"You're my girl." I whisper into her ear.
"I'm your girl." She clarifies.
I nod, "Forever my girl."