13: Home Early

Y/N's POV
•••
//This imagine contains graphic imagery that may be too intense for some readers\\ (contains: smut)
•••
I stumble through the empty home, black heels tapping upon the wooden floor. I toss my coat onto the rack and make my way upstairs.
With each step I took grew a noise.
The closer I came to the bedroom door, the louder noise became. Without hesitation, I march in. My eyes were met with my love, Shawn, lying back in bed. The second he notices my presence, he throws the sheets over his body.
"Y/n!" He howls in suprise. "You're home early."
A petite grin forms upon my face.
"Why so tense?" I ask in tease.
"I do- I dont know. You're just home early a-and I got startled." He lies with false confusion.
"Mhmm.." I hum while visibly biting my lip.
I unzip my skin tight, black dress; soon revealing my red, laced undergarments.
I crawl into the same sheets he was wrapped in. Slowly, I tug at them. He hid underneath; he holds them down.
"Shawn, stop pretending." I say while I bat my eyelashes.
"I'm just embarrassed" he says with a forced chuckle.
"Don't be." I say. "Just act like I'm not here."
He sit up and hums with confusion.
"Continue" I whisper while tracing his muscular frame.
This time when I pull back the silk, he allows me to.
I take hold of his hand and wrap it around the base of his swollen erection. He sighs in relief.
His hand strokes up and down with ease while the other traces up my figure, grabbing my right breast.
"Baby.." he softly moans.
My fingertips run up his thigh, slowly gripping it. I lean down, only to leave wet, red kissmarks where my fingers have ran. His hand gripped me tighter, the other slowing down its pace. Just by the sight of him, I could tell he was close. I take hold of his moving hand and lie it to his side.
"Y/n-" he groans.
I attach my lips around his tip and started bobbing. Hollowing my cheeks, I felt him twitch in the back of throat. His legs started shaking unsteadily.
I soon feel a warm liquid flood my tongue; I swallow and wipe the excess from my lip.
He flips us over, his teeth grazing my lower abdomen.
"Your turn."