15: Mr. Mendes

Y/n's POV
•••
//This imagine contains graphic imagery that may be too intense for some readers\\ (contains: light smut)
•••
My pencil gives the wooden desk a light tap.
Then another.
Then another.
Seems like it's a never ending cycle.
It taps again.
The pencil went soaring by the slam of paper being tossed down in front of me.
"You owe me a test." He growls.
"Math is fucking stupid. When am I ever going to use this in the real world?" I snark.
"That attitude is what brought you here in the first place."
I smirk.
"Oh yeah.. and is your detention gonna help me.. what's it called.. 'shape up'?"
"Well I could let this slide as an easy A if you'd like." He says while slowly scooting the stack of papers back towards him.
My proud smirk fades.
"What's the catch?"
His pointer finger lifts my chin
I meet his dusty, brown eyes.
"You'll do a little something for me." He whispers.
My parents won't seem to stop nagging me on my grades. Maybe this will make them... 'proud'.
My cheeks flush.
"Oh yeah.. like what?" I ask seductively being coy.
That finger of his pulls me right onto his lips for a soft kiss.
Without any hesitation, he tugs my skirt all the way to my ankles.
"You've always been my favourite student." He whispers, slowly crawling down.
"I thought you hated me." I say, pulling his tight shirt over his head.
"I think my acting is great as well. You dont know how hard it is seeing you everyday and not being able to just do this to you." He says while removing his pants.
A soft moan escapes from my lips as his connect to my neck.
My fingers trace his muscular frame.
Fuck.
They soon pinch at the elastic waistband of his Calvin Kleins and pull them to the tile.
I try to hide my gasp and much more.. my excitment.
"Let's just get this over with." I say with a fraud act.
"Drop it, y/n. We both know you want this just as bad as I do.. maybe even more." He teases.
His firm grip takes hold of me and sits me on the very edge of the desk.
He stands in front of me.. built so perfectly.
I need it but I don't want to admit.
Just remember.. easy A.