Relationships

My professors are giving me twice as much work during the quarantine >_<

So here's something I put together to get outta studying for my engineering test <3

Your relationships with other characters/ versions of yourself

IZUKU MIDORIYA

Bakugo: 

You tolerate each other.

You tolerate him cause he's confident and doesn't back down from a fight, he tolerates you cause even though you hate unnecessary conflicts, you ain't no bitch.

His Girlfriend:

You two are best friends. 

She loves you cause your so much more chill and normal than all her other friends and family, you're a breath of fresh air to her. You love her cause she was the first girl who wanted to be your friend who didn't pity you or give you special treatment for your crippling quirk.  

Todoroki:

You never met.

However, from what his girlfriend says about him, you two would have been great friends and bond over your love of Asian food. 

His girlfriend: 

You two love each other. 

She loves you cause you justify and sympathize with her obsession with Todoroki and you love her because she's really nice to you and your grandparents. You two also bond over how you two spent your childhoods being isolated. 

Kaminari: 

You two are casual friends. 

Since your not in the same class you don't talk much. However, you think his quirk is cool and occasionally talk to him whenever you see each other in passing. 

His Girlfriend:

She once works at your Gran-Gran's flower shop occasionally. She doesn't talk much to you but she's super polite and works hard. Someday you'd like to get to know her more and eventually be her friend. 

Hitoshi:

You met him at the sports festival.

After figuring out his quirk doesn't work on you, both started training together after Aizawa assigned you to train him whenever he was busy, so you're kind of became work out buddies.  

His girlfriend:

She loves you. 

She loves everyone, including you. Mainly because your an actual challenge when fighting and because of your quick fighting style, JKD, opposed to her relatively slower fighting style, which is MMA. 

Iida:

He enjoys your company. 

You're often out with Midoriya a lot and he likes to be with his friends too, so you all often get time to talk with each other. Since you spent most of your childhood inside your old house and studying, you two often geek out about random things no one else knows.  

His girlfriend:

She acts strange around you.