He's a Pervert

A/N: The voted/ requested scenarios are coming soon (They're a bit longer)! 

Side note: the pic is not Hahgakure I just edited it awkwardly XD

Izuku Midoriya

It was a long and boring day at school. You were completely drained and all you wanted to do was go home. 

"Hey, Y/n!" Your mood completely changed when you saw your boyfriend run down the hall to greet you.

"Cinnabon!" You smiled opening your arms to hug him and he did the same as he ran to you. 

"Y/n! I missed you!" He smiled while embracing you tightly. 

"Aw me too Cinnabon!" You smiled lovingly as you hugged each other. 

You hadn't seen each other all day and he was thinking about you the entire afternoon, he couldn't get his mind off of you. He even started to daydream about you in class. So much so to the point that he got a bit too carried away. he started having really vivid imaged of you in certain positions which made him have a permanent blush that entire day. 

While having his arms tightly wrapped around your waist, his arms subconsciously slipped down to your behind. You noticed this but because you knew your boyfriend was as innocent as a puppy you didn't think too much of it. He didn't know what came over him but once his hand graced your butt, he couldn't control himself and squeezed you.

"C-Cinnabon!" You gasped. 

"Oh my gosh!" His eyes widened and he quickly let go of you once he realized what he had done, "I-I am so sorry Y/n!" He apologized. 

"..." you were so red and flustered that you couldn't even speak.

He apologized profusely the whole way home and you were blushing the entire time, you didn't know how to react, but part of you was slightly interested in the fact that your boyfriend had a perverted side.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Ok the recipe calls for 2 cups of flour..." you read and Bakugo poured it into the mixing bowl. 

"What's next?" Asked your boyfriend impatiently.

"Then we mix with-Ah!" Your boyfriend was so impulsive that he turned on the mixer before you could add the wet ingredients and flour went everywhere, covering the two of you entirely.

"You idiot, what were you thinking!?" You growled. 

"Shut up, it's not my fault you were taking so long!" He yelled back.

"Damn it now we gotta start over..." You grumbled. 

"I need a shower first..." He went to go upstairs. 

"Not before me you don't, you damn bastard!" You rushed past him. 

"The hell!?" He chased after you to bat you yo the shower but the two of you got there at the same time. 

"Oh no you don't, this my shower bitch..." You hopped in the shower and dropped your close outside. 

"You think that'll stop me man hands!" He went in after you and took off his clothes as well.