Lingerie👙

*Requested by: akame_red*

I'm drunk! ☺️ and I may have gotten a bit carried away with some of them 😅 sorry 😅

Izuku Midoriya

He was a bit sick from training in the rain yesterday so his teachers told him to stay in his dorm to get some rest.

"Make sure to take the medicine recovery girl prescribed..." Advided All Might through a phone call while Midoriya laid in bed.

"Sure thing All Might..." he agreed weakly.

"Y/n should be stopping by to drop off some soup, you should try some too." he complimented.

"Oh great I love y/n's cooking!" he got cheery at the mention of you.

"Great, hopefully, that'll make you feel better and you'll be back to school in no time," he encouraged.

"Yeah I'm really looking...forward...to..." he lost track of what he wanted to say once he saw you walk in.

"Hello there

"Hello there..." you smirked, "I heard a certain little Cinnabon is bedrodden and needs some care..." you walked in.

"..." he couldn't speak so he just nodded his head really fast.

"Uh, young Midoriya?" asked all Might, "Is everything alright?" the line went silent on his end so he was a bit concerned for the green-haired boy.

"Huh?" He was still in his fazed state but quickly snapped out of it to speak to his mentor, "uh- I mean! Everything is fine All Might!" he said frantically as you walked up to him to his bedside and placed a hand on his forehead, "I-I gotta go! Talk to you later!"

He hung up before All Might could even respond.

"Oh my...you're growing quite the fever," you placed a hand on his forehead, "I should take your temperature..." your smirk widened once you saw his face glow even brighter.

"U-uh..Y/n..."

"That's nurse Y/n to you!" you corrected which made him tense up, "I'm here to take care of all your wants and needs until you get better."

"...yes mam!" he blurted while his eyes tried not to wander around your body.

"Good, now I have to give you your medicine but first you gotta eat something, so I made you some soup." you took the food from the bag you brought.

"O-Oh wow it smells delicious-huh!?" He nearly passed out from all the blood rushing to his cheeks when you got on the bed with him and straddled him with the soup and spoon in your hands.

"W-what are you doing Y/n- I mean nurse Y/n!?" he was basically steaming at this point from how hot he felt.

"I can't have my poor sick patient waste What little energy he has left to feed himself!" You gasped feeling offended, "its my job to take care off all your needs!" you opened the soup container and began feeding him. It was weird at first but then he quickly got used to you taking care of him.