Family Moments

Y/N: At first, I was gonna get out 2 mini-updates because I missed two weeks, but right now my schedule is already packed (i MIGHT be able to get another scenario out this weekend but pls dont hold me to it).

Thank you all for your support! <3

Please enjoy!

Katsuki Bakugo

*Son and Daughter: Ages 14 and 11*

Playful Banter

"Shut the hell up!"

"I'm sick of your shit!" Glared Bakugo stomping down the stairs.

Your son and daughter were both in the living room absentmindedly scrolling through social media and texting their friends. After another argument was nothing to them, they tuned them out like a mother tunes out her crying baby when she's too tired to deal with them.

"And where the hell do you think you are going!?" You chased after him.

"Hey, mom, what's for dinner?" Asked our son casually.

"Anywhere but here you damn she-devil!" He growled.

"You ain't going no-where, you bastard!" You yelled.

"Hey, dad when your out can you pick up some more jello cups? We ran out." Asked your daughter unbothered by the argument her parents were having in front of her.

"While I'm out I might as well pick you up a new mommy too!" He yelled threateningly.

"You brig another woman in this house neither you or her will even make it through the damn door!" You exploded, "I still got my brother's sniper, dont test me!"

"Ok, but what's for dinner though?" Asked your son, chiming in again.

"Like you can even line up the shot!"

"I gotta chopper in the back with a scope and I do not miss bitch!" You threatened, "And I can get another man too pop rocks, don't you for a second think you're the only one in my contacts, I got rebounds on speed dial!"

"Oi that's enough!" Yelled your son in annoyance, "Both of yall are annoying and NOBODY would wanna date either of you!"

You two didn't know what to say because low key...he was right.

"Now stop flirting and answer me! What's for dinner!?"

"(Your favorite restaurant), I made the damn reservations yesterday so go get dressed brat." Grumbled Bakugo.

"Yes, I get to wear my new outfit!" cheered your daughter rushing up to her room.

"That'll give you two enough time to get your shit together," Sighed your brother, "en the lover's quarrel quickly this time ok?"

"The hell you say damn brat?"

"We weren't flirting we were in a heated discussion!" You corrected but the two of you were blushing.

"Uh-huh...ok I'm getting too old for this tsundere banter, just get to 'making up' now before we leave so yall will be calm enough to not cause a scene at the restaurant...I'm not trying to get kicked out again before we get to the entre..." He rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his room and locked the door.

"Ew gross!" You gagged overdramatically.

"Stupid kid..." Growled Bakugo, "Doesn't know what the hell he's talking about..."