Maid Outfits? 😉

A/N: Ok I lied!😖 I didn't have time to finish the Kidnapping pt. 2 😖 I've got exams and can't focus on a big plot right now, please forgive me! 😖

Katsuki Bakugo

It was a regular day in school. You all just got out of the gym and currently in the locker room. After changing quickly, you rushed all the way to the boy's locker room and went inside. 

"Ah Y-Y/n?" Stuttered Midoriya because he was the first one to see you, "What are you-"

"Shhh..." You hushed while opening your boyfriend's locker and taking out all of his stuff. You then proceeded to put in a singular outfit, then closing back the locker. Turning around to face all the boys who looked on in confusion and embarrassment, you gave a cheeky grin, "He ate my last (favorite snack)."

Kaminari and Kirishima nodded in understanding, those two knew how petty you could be. While the others were still blushing that a girl was in the locker room, you just waved then quickly left before Bakugo got out of the showers.

"H-hey Y/n wanna join us for...lunch?" Asked Mina as you ran past her and the girls down the hall. 

"Sorry, can't maybe next time!" You quickly shouted while sprinting down the hall. 

Seconds later, the confused girls had their many questions answered.

"MAN HAAAANDS!!!!!" 

Bakugo ran down the hall in nothing but a maid dress.

"What the-" Uraraka asked while covering her mouth to muffle her laughter. 

"Is that?" Asked Mina on the brink of laughter. 

"Come on, let's go get her before he kills her..." Sighed Hagakure. 

It took a while to find you but they eventually did. the downside was that Bakugo found you first. 

"Was it worth it?" Asked Mina.

"Yes." You giggled while hanging upside down from the flagpole.

"You wanna us to let you down?" Asked Momo.

"Yes please." You nodded feeling the blood rush to your head. 

They let you down but couldn't go back to class because the boys were still trying to get Bakugo to calm down. 

Shoto Todoroki

"Ugh...L-lady L/n and Sir Todoroki!" introduced the family's butler as you entered the party.

It was a costume party, and you two were supposed to go as a maid and butler upon your family's request. Instead, the two of you came as a maid and butler...but reversed. 

"What the-" Gasped your brother. 

"Oh no..." Sighed your sister.

You walked in wearing a two-tailed butler's suit and Shoto walked in on your arm wearing a maid's uniform.

"What are you doing?" Growled your father through gritted teeth. 

"We simply did as you all asked father, we wore our costumes..." You couldn't hide your mischievous smirks.

"Shoto, what is the meaning of this?" Growled Endeavor, equally frustrated. 

"Maybe  you should have been a little more specific next time old man." Smirked Todoroki.