Songs pt.2 Family Edition

I know this isn't planned but I've been having the worst case of writer's block so here are some scraps that didn't make it into the previous parenting scenarios. 

Again sorry. 

This week we got: Songs that describe your love for your family and a random parent scenario. 

Izuku Midoriya

Perminent hug - Dodie ft. Tessa Violet

Your life had been completely devoted to your children and husband, you started working as a hero again once your son turned 2 but you still love and dote on them daily.

*Fighting for your attention*

Daughter (d/n)3 years old, Son (s/n)- 1-year-old

You danced along to your favorite song all while cleaning the house. Mydoriya watched almost mesmerized while taking care of the kids.

"What's wrong Izuku?" You asked giggling a little seeing your son crying for the bottle Izuku had but was to distracted to give it to him.

"Oh sorry..." He blushed while feeding your son.

"What's gotten into you? You looked hypnotized." You laughed.

"Daddy always looks at you like that whenever you aren't looking, mommy!" Snitched your daughter.

"D-D/n!" He blushed, stuffing a spoon full of her food in her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Haha...aw, that's sweet..." You smiled.

"That's...not fair." He blushed covering his nose. "You look so...pretty...its, not fair.."

"Aw, your too sweet Izuku." You gushed kissing his cheek making him have an even bigger nose bleed.

Seeing this made your son jealous so he started crying and wanted you to hold him.

"Aw its ok baby, mommy loves you too." You smiled kissing his cheeks.

"Wha-hey mommy I think your pretty too you know!" Shouted your daughter.

"I know, and your pretty too sweetie." You gushed kissing her forehead and heading back to cleaning, "I love all my family."

Unannounced to you, your family were all eyeing each other warningly in acts of jealousy for your attention.

"Hey mommy, I got 100 on my spelling test!" Bragged your daughter secretly smirking at her father.

"That's great baby!" You smiled, "Just for that, I'm making your favorite for dinner." You rewarded.

"Yay!"

Your husband gave your daughter a challenging look, then a smirk, "Oh, Hey, Y/n? I got us tickets to your favorite show/concert!" Surprised Midoriya pulling out two tickets

"Really!?" You beamed, "Oh thanks so much honey!" You smiled kissing him in excitement. "I love you so much!"

"Your welcome y/n..." He smiled enjoying the kisses and giving your daughter a 'Your move' look.

While the father and daughter glared each other down a new challenger entered the fray.

"Wa-blah-boo-ba!" Cried your little boy and surprisingly Midoriya knew he wanted to be put down. He complied to which your son then stood up and started walking cautiously towards you.