You Fear Him (+ Drafts!)

*Requested by: SakuraOtaku_13 (+ About 12 others)*

This took LITERAL WEEKS to finish! >-<

I couldn't write this without them acting like their villian counterparts so I just wrote them like that, I'm sorry I genuinely couldn't see any of these sweethearts doing something so bad that your scared of them >_< 

So...some of them might just be their aged down villain scenario >_<

Bakugou's girlfriend: B/g

Midoriya's girlfriend: M/g

Todoroki's girlfriend: T/g

Izuku Midoriya

"Hey B/g! they're having a sale over there on leggings!" You squealed and your friend quickly grabbed you and ran towards the store. 

"Hey slow down damn it!" Called Bakugo following behind with Midoriya as they carried your shopping bags. 

"Ugh!" Sighed Midoriya, falling to his knees out of exhaustion. 

"I'm sick of this shit!" Yelled Bakugo throwing down your shopping bags and finding a bench to sit down at. 

"Don't they ever get tired of walking around?" Whined Midoriya following him, "It's been 6 hours!"

"Hey, how about this?" You suggested a (favorite color) pair of leggings. 

"Oh no honey, I can't pull off that color, but you can, you got the legs for it." She winked at you and you blushed.

"Haha, no I don't." You tried laughing off, "Your thighs are thicker than a Snicker."

This time she blushed, but instead of being shy about it, she owned it, "Girl I know," She winked, "but we're not talking about me, we're talking about you and your voluptuous ass in these clothes." She hed up some black leggings and a tube top. 

"W-What!? No way I can't wear that!" You tried covering your blush, but when B/g was about to respond, another voice came out. 

"Oh don't be modest," Some random guy in the women's clothing section was looking at you two with a mischievous smirk. 

"I'd say both of you are thicker than a bowl of oatmeal." came another guy who was probably with the first guy. 

They were clearly older than you two, possibly over 30. They looked like regular guys, but the first guy's gaze at you seemed as if he was peering into your chest and the other guy looked at B/g as if he had x-ray vision. The first guy had short messy brown hair and the other guy had shoulder-length blonde hair. 

Both of them made you very uncomfortable and you wanted to make s much distance from them as possible. 

"Uhhh...who are you?" Asked B/g since you were too nervous to speak up. 

"The man of your dreams dollface." Winked the brunette. You saw that he was walking towards you and it made you increasingly more nervously.