He Gets Hurt

He Gets Hurt

Izuku Midoriya

"Mam please wait!" called the nurse but you didn't listen, you were laser focused on finding his hospital room. It was the morning after the stain incident; after you, Grand Torino and Midoriya were on the train for his first outside hero mission and the Nomu attach, Midoriya disappeared and ran off on his own in search of Ida and Gran Torino chased after him leaving you alone to deal with the town's screams of terror.

The noise was so intense that your ears bled and you passed out. You had extreme ear damage after the incident and was admitted into the hospital, once you woke up the next morning you overheard one of the nurses mention Midoriya and the hero killer stain.

Your body moved on its own, standing up from the bed you rushed out the room and went in search for the green haired impulsive boy all while your nurse tried persuading you back into bed to rest.

"There you are..." Your tone was both angered and saddened. The sight of him covered in bandages broke your heart but your anger of him abandoning you was also present.

"Y-y/n!?" he asked noticing the bandages around your ears, he suddenly remembered how he left you back on the train.

"Are you alright-" Your hand made a loud slap as it made contact with his cheek.

He was so in shock that he stayed silent holding onto his red cheek.

Once your anger had subsided, you were finally calm enough to ask him what would cause I'm to run off on his own like that and got that injured.

"...What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, but I had to, Ida was in trouble. I had to do something, that's what a hero would do-" he tried defending his actions but you weren't having it.

"Being suicidal is not something a hero would do! A hero lives for people not die for them!" You screamed unaffected by the face that your own voice caused your ears so much pain but the hurt of almost losing him hurt even more.

"Why are you so impulsive and selfish!? Why can't you just think for once before acting so 'selflessly' what would have happened if the pro heroes didn't get there in time!? I didn't know what to do after you left, the screams were too much, I couldn't find you or granddad, I felt so useless!" You sobbed silently resting your head down in his lap.

Midoriya felt so bad that all he could do was pet your head as you continued to cry.

"I'm really sorry, I won't worry you like that again." He promised.

"It's not about worrying me...it's about taking care of yourself..." you sat up beside his bed and he wiped your tears. "Last night proved to me that I won't always be around wherever you go, I want to know your safe but I can't be at ease knowing that you're going out and behaving so recklessly, from what grandpa told me, this isn't the first time either...just promise me to take better care of yourself" you caressed his cheek as you say his saddened face and pressed your forehead against his.

"I promise, I won't hurt myself anymore, for you."

You sighed, half relived, hoping that he'd keep his promise.

Katsuki Bakugou