Tomura Shigaraki *one-shot* - The Answer

*The Makeup pt2.  is taking a lot longer than I intended so before I go two full weeks without updating again...here's a one-shot about Shigaraki no one asked for.* 

*Heavy breathing* 

Your breath was ragged, your heart was rampant, and every inch of your body was in pain. 

"Why?" Asked Allmight towering over you with an apologetic and sympathetic look on his face.

"Why?" You repeated trying to catch your breath as you looked away from him and up at the stars as you laid on the debris ground. 

"That question..." Your eyes caught a glimpse of the full moon, "It asked when we don't know the answer to certain things...why things happen...why we do the things we do..."

Your eyes watched him intently...his eyes were filled with regret...

"Why are you upset?" You chuckled but coughed, "Your just a man...your no God...the world should have known that..."

_ _ _

"But mommy... it's cold out here!" You cried.

"Don't worry darling just wait right here..." She smiled letting go of your little hands after vainly trying to warm them with hers. She then tried feeding you the last of the (food) she bought from finally getting paid since she had fresh wounds on her face. 

"But mommy you didn't eat yet!" She had lost her appetite quite a long time ago. Her face was sunken in and dark. 

Yet she still had that bright smile on her face...that naive little smile. 

"Of course I am..." You watched as she was suddenly out of breath and sat against the wall and slid to the ground.

"Mommy..." You called scared for her wellbeing.

"Yes darling?" she asked struggling to smile. 

"What's gonna happen to us?" You had been sleeping on the streets for a few days after your stepfather kicked you two out of your apartment.

"Well sweetie, now we wait on the heroes to save the day...that's all..." 

She said that more to herself.

"But...your hurt... you're always hurt..why won't the heroes save you when he hits you?"

"Wel,l sweetie...its because...I don't need saving...I'm already strong on my own, but not all the time..."

You two heard quickening footsteps and men talking, "she went this way...theiving bitch..."

"Listen y/n...you have to promise me something..." 

I would have done anything for her...

She placed you in a nearby garbage can, "Stay in here and don't make a sound until all is quiet..."