When You Babysit

When You Babysit

Izuku Midoriya

"Please eat the mashed carrots, if your mom finds out you didn't eat, I'm dead." 

You tried pleading with the young girl you were babysitting for your gran-gran's friend.

The infant just laughed in your face, taunting you on how much trouble you'll be in once you return with her unfed.

"Come on kid I'll do anything!" You sulked

"Y/n? What are you doing out here?" Midoriya was just walking in the park after a run and noticed you sitting on a blanket, under a tree, with a laughing infant in your arms.

"Midoriya!" You cried startling him, "You gotta help me! She won't eat anything I give him!"

Smiling sympathetically, he sat beside you and took the baby from your arms, calming her laughter down by cradling her in his arms and then feeding her without any trouble.

When he saw your dumbfounded expression he laughed nervously and explained.

"My mom's friends always come over with their babies, I usually take care of them while they talk." He shrugged.

"Your just born perfect aren't you?" You sighed in exhaustion.

"What? No way I'm no one special." He bushed at your compliment.

"And your so humble!" You cried at his innocence, "How do you do it all?"

"Like I said, I'm no one special, I just do what I see the other mom's do, it's not that hard-" He tensed up see how intently you watched him carefully feed the baby. "Not like it's easy or anything! I'm sure taking care of kids is pretty hard for any person, no one's perfect and you can't always control the way a baby is, it's not like..."

You were so dazed in your trace from watching him that you couldn't even stop him from his nervous rambling.

"I can't wait till we have kids..." You subconsciously blurted out in your daze, startling Midoriya to the point where he held the spoon so tightly he broke it.

Katsuki Bakugou

You mentally cheered as the small toddler started to slowly close his eyes as you rocked him to sleep. Just before you could pat yourself back on a job well done, all your hard work had been ruined by the unexpected blonde haired bastard that just kicked open your door.

"Where the hell have you been!? You were supposed to meet me in the park an hour ago!"

"Wha-damn it who let you in!?" You glared at one of your older brothers as he passed by with a contempt smirk. "B/3, you bastard!" You growled throwing the nearest thing you could at him; which was a baby bottle.

"Who the hell is this kid?!" He glared, angered by the fact that you stood him up.

"I told you I was babysitting my nephew, you prick!" You growled in annoyance as he just broke down your room door and you were going to explain that to your father later.

"And I just put her to sleep, goddamnit!" You sighed in annoyance as you went to cradle your crying nephew to try and calm him down and get him back to sleep.