Malicious Envy

Aradhaka's P.O.V

Ha ha! If you made it this far you're a trooper (Seriously, I will follow you if you leave a vote or comment at how terrible a writer I am.)

Honestly, I have no clue what happened in this fanfic. I wrote four years ago (it is currently 2022 when I mass post this ancient story.)

I haven't bothered to edit or make the necessary warnings. Sorry about that. 

I acknowledge I made terrible inaccuracies everywhere, especially in Norse Mythology. Sorry about that. 

I am sorry if you aren't satisfied with the ending or you think the book is nonsensical for what I remember it was a weird book. 

Suppose you read this to the end. I appreciate and applaud your patience. Comment if you wish to know the true ending and I will attempt to appease any comments queries. Also, if you think I should provide more warnings please inform me.

I love all of you made it to the end after suffering through terrible writing. To be entirely honest I had this in my drafts for years, but I believe it is time to release it due to my crumbling mental health. I wish to leave a terrible legacy if I die. Haha, you suffered through this. This story has been haunting me for years. I was afraid to post this and was scared to edit it due to its length. So I didn't. 

Feel free to insult and tell me to follow you, because I did torture by terrible writing. Just remember each comment I see in my inbox gives me so much anxiety. So use that to your advantage. 

P.S The first person to comment 50 🥒 wins.