Heaven

Ciel's P.O.V

Elizabeth stole my tophat placing it on a snowman head she set her hands on her hips "Done, Ciel, isn't it perfect!" her nose was rosy from the cold and I sigh at the snowman that as taller than me "I've seen better," she clings to my arm "It looks like you," my eye twitched "No it doesn't," Finnian giggled "Young master, we could make another that looks like lady Elizabeth," I glared "You brought me outside in this temperature for snowmen," Elizabeth pouts "Your no fun," Sebastian trots next to me "Young master, lady Zlata is here she said it's urgent," I raise a brow at him "On Christmas," I walk to the front of the manor where the brunette stood her hands in her pockets "Why are you here?" she gulps her eyes went to the snow "There is danger roaming in London," I scoff "There's danger everywhere," her amber eyes me mine "It's about to be everywhere," I glare "Spit it out I don't have all day," she took a breath "A fallen angel is working with the Trancy household," I gape "Are they plotting something?" she nods "To take over the world and heaven," I snap "Ridulous!" she rubs her temples "God needs our help," Sebastian guffaws "Lady Zlata, are you feeling well?" then a man appear beside her "You stopped an angel before you could do it again, you want to protect the queen your doing it by helping us," I smirk "Help your self," the man sighs and snaps his finger angels emerged from the sky one carrying Y/N bridal style and the rest of her servants "I wish, but you see we take what we want," a flithy angel lifts me up "Get off me you winged rat!" Sebastian brawls with an archangel "Young master, it seems we don't have a choice," I sigh "Fine," my eyelids became heavy at the fragrance of sugar. 

I wake strap in a chair Sebastian tied as well. Y/N sat arm-crossed at the metal table Sebastian hissed while his eyes open. His fuchsia eyes land on Y/N "I knew you were an angel!" Y/N smirked propping his arm on the table "I'm not that annoying," I glared at him "Why are we restrained?" he sighs "I was stuck babysitting for God," Sebastian struggles in the leather straps "Is this demon proof?" Y/N snickers "I didn't plan on being attacked," we were in a small room with dim lighting from two candles "Are we in heaven?" he sighs "Yes, and I'm breaking into an angel's house," I raise a brow "Why did you kidnap me?" he rolls his E/C eyes "Trancy, would've killed you anyway and lady Elizabeth is safe," I pull on the restrains "Don't her hurt or I'll kill all of you!" he groans "This what my life has come to, babysitting a demon and whiny rich kid," I grit my teeth "What are you?" he slumps in his chair "A nobody," I hiss "Not this conversation again!" he stands up and leans closer to my face "Hungry?" I blushed "What!" he smirks "Hungry for food," I grumble "Where is lady Zlata?" he pouts "So much for being nice to brats, she's investigating," I rest my head on the back of the chair "What is she investigating?" he walks out the room.

Y/N's P.O.V

I watch God wolf down fried chicken "Are you okay?" his licks his fingers making me gag "I'm God, I'm terrified!" he sobs into my vest and I pat his bald head stiffly "I can make you more fried chicken," he wipes his eyes "I can't cry I need to lead my people!" I gape as the man waddles away almost tripping on his robes "Godlike," I glance at his dirty plate with bones on it. 

I bumped into Jophiel "Your master is investigating the fallen angel," I twitched "She's not my master," he smirks and pats my head "Dog, you'll be watching Phantomhive," I balled my fists and took a deep breath watching him vanish. What kind of investigation? I take a seat across the table from Phantomhive and the demon. They want help from a demon and a kid who can't do anything by himself. Ciel's eyes open revealing the contract mark.