Lady

Sebastian's P.O.V

We've been more conscious around Y/N seen we found out that he's an angel. Today was the day when the Scotland Yard releases the hounds for the hunt for the princess. Young master is aware of the fact Y/N is an angel, but he still bought him searching with us. Speak of the devil here Y/N comes running holding Gulab jamun "Sebastian try it's delicious!" I sigh and glance at the young master "I don't like sweets," he shrugs still with a sparkling grin and dashed to the young master. My eyes spot a familiar boy and his butler, Soma, and Agni. I make eye contact with the prince and he strides over with his butler behind him "Sebastian is Ciel here?" I smile and glimpse behind me my blood running cold "He was here a moment ago," Soma jumps on Agni's back shielding his eyes from the sun and pointed "Over there with a man with H/C eating Gulab jamun!" I roll my eyes when we arrived. The young master was crouched on a tree panting "What scent are you talking about?" Soma clasped his ears "Geez, you don't greet your friends," he glares at the plum haired prince hugging him "I'm not sure it's faint, but I can make it out," young master gets his breath back "Take me there," Y/N's eyes met his "It's a moving target," he spirits in the direction I pick up young master and run after him the butler behind me with the prince. Y/N comes to a halt "We're so close," then there was a peal of echoing laughter from the treetops "Excellent nose for human!" the person swings down from a tree branch "I know you, I know I do," the man chuckles "Ole chains doesn't remember me I'm your old cellmate!".

 We gawk at Y/N "Argentino, your alive?" the red-tipped male smirked and stole his fried sweet "What you thought I join a pack of wolves?" Y/N's hair was tousled by the man "Your scent is different," he chuckles and glances at young master "I see you're a pet now," Y/N keeps his composure "Your the same," the male crumples the cardboard in a ball-tossing it to the side "Not as pathetic as your owner," Y/N sighs "Your the same as always I see," Argentino guffaws "You act tamed now chains," Y/N rubs his temples "What happened to you after you escaped?" he bows "The infamous escapee," Y/N crosses his arms as the male circled him "Old dog's don't learn new tricks," the male smirks "You, not one to talk chains, especially the tricks part," Y/N smiles "Your the definition of fleeing," the man stops and stares with his coffee eyes "You're as pathetic as your owner," Y/N licks his lips "You begged for my help," they start to rotate around each other "You're as deceitful as a fox," Y/N smirks "You're as lethal as boar," they glare at each other tension in the air "Which is more baneful your tongue or my fist?" Y/N scoffs at the raven "You flatter me," then it turned explosive as they tackle each other making Soma squeal in fright "I wasn't expecting that I thought they were friends," young master chuckles at Y/N being struck in the face "It depends on your definition of friend," then there was a piercing whistle as the raven halted and got off Y/N giving a slight bow "That was fun, but sadly the lady calls," he follows the sound before racing into the forest. Y/N sat on the ground nails bore into the earth as he spat out his blood "You pet!" he stood up blood trailing from his nose and brushed past us.

Y/N P.O.V

We reach the manor and I advanced to my room to change I twist the knob and black feather lead to my bed where there were shaped into a heart the window was open something strokes my neck "We need to speak Y/N," I gulped and turn towards a female with raven hair wearing a flowy midnight dress that went to her knees, but that was the most awe-striking feature it was her black wings. Her touch is icy and her voice is deadpan "Who are you?" she smiles and sits down on my bed she pats a spot next to her "I go by Lady," my eyes are to my boots "Your Argentino's master," she nods resting a hand on my knee "You help fight dogs escape you're a clever one aren't you," I tense her scent was intoxicating "What are you?" she tilts my chin towards her chartreuse eyes "An angel," I raise a brow to remove me from her grasp "What is an angel?" she smirks leans her face close to mine "Fiction," I scooted away from her my head screaming danger "Let me be your master Y/N," my hand twitched as she stroked it "I'm not a pet," I tore myself away and she glared shoving me onto the bed "Behave doggy," black spots danced in my eyes "G-get off me," I struggle as she chuckles "You'll be mine doggy just you wait," my eyelids lower and she disappeared the only trace is black feathers.