Choice

Y/N's P.O.V

The head rolls its eyes. A sliver beard and radiating amber eyes "You're the chosen one," a frog croaking perches on the crown if my head. I lift the frog and pet it's slippery green skin "Chosen to do what?" the man chuckles "It's your time to decide to live you're to die,". I gape at the man "Didn't I just die?" the man attempts to smile. His smile ends up looking uncanny "Yes, you the one who can save your world if you accept my offer," I rise a brow "What offer?" he takes a breath "To live or die," my eyes widen and the frog leaps from my hands splashing the floral water in my mouth making me wrinkle my nose "I choose to live!" determination laced my voice and he groans "If you choose to live, you'll be stuck forever as a human, Y/n," I clench my head in thought "But if I choose to die, what will happen?" the head floats closer to me "You'll have nowhere to go if you die you'll be stuck wandering Midgard," I balled my fists "It's funny, how I wish to live when I died," he raised a brow at me "Well, you weren't supposed to die, your lord isn't in power anymore to make you fate right, Hel altered your fate of death," I suck in a breath "I don't have a lot of time to decide, do I?" his orange eyes priece through my being "You'll be enslaved by Hel if you take any longer," a reed tickles my nose making me giggle "I have someone to live for now," the severed head vanishes. 

The world feels fuzzy, I sit my knees gripping the sides of my head. The gold scaled fishes swam around me "Where did you go?" my voice sounds unfamiliar to me. Pain develops through my bones lacing them with fire. I pant seizes a handful of reeds. Clay crammed into my crooked fingernails. I collapse in the river on my size. Caw! Caw! Caw! I upon my eyes that reflected a milky white. My eyes dart towards ravens that flapped above my head "Dear Huginn, a monster lurks in the river!". I stand to spot something in one of there talons. I yank the midnight bird from the sky grasping the object. A gasp escapes my lips "An eyeball!" I shriek and wobble away the birds clawing me. I throw the eye as far as I could through it into the shallow water. A gold tendril forces me into the murky water. I scream and rake my fingers in the wet clay. The head floated on the water the eyeball in his mouth "Y/N, you must consume Allfather's eyeball, it'll give you the power to defeat Hel and her allies!". 

The ravens bore their nails in my shoulder. I take the eyeball from his tongue and swallow it with a shudder. My mortal wound reappears and a pulse surges from me. I shriek tears flow down my cheeks as the power gnaws away my humanity. A peal of crazed laughter exited my lips. The ravens' race away squawking. My fingertips target them like a pistol. An ochroid power flashes and the bird's essence expels from their hovering form. I reap the ravens' souls. 

I glance at the head holding it tenderly "How do I go home?" he gulps. His amber eyes widen in fright "I don't know," I scoff tossing the head over my shoulder "I don't need you anyway!" Allfather's power whirlpool around me. 

A loud gasp wheezes out my broken ribs. Phantomhive slammed Garmr's head against the bricks. His blood splatters on my lips and I savor it "Garmr, your fur is soaked in the blood of innocents, how do you plead?" Phantomhive's eyes water. Blood trickle from his nose and he realizes Garmr's vest "Y/N, your alive!" he throws his arms around me. Garmr coughs blood "C-Ciel, getaway he's a monster!" I smile and tore away from the embrace "A monster you made, now what do you plead?" Garmr cries pitifully crawling toward Phantomhive "He'll reap your soul!". Phantomhive gawks at me before stepping back towards the hellhound "Y/N, what's going on?" I roll my pupilless eyes "Summon your mistress Garmr,". Y/N's soul fights for control and I smirk hitting myself in the chest and he winces in pain "I'm in control, this is my body!" my throat crackles like a fire. Garmr leaps ontop of Phantomhive to shield him from me "How do you plead-" he overcomes me "Shut up!" His voice is squeaky and I scoff "I'll kill your beloved Ciel, Y/N if you keep interrupting me!".

Phantomhive Faustian's contract glows "Sebastian!" I lick my lips "Your demon can't save you from me, Phantomhive!" the dirty shoe jabs my cheek sending me to the floor "Curse you weak body Y/N!" I spit blood "Too late," I roll my eyes and dodge his quick attacks "Young master, it seems that Y/N is possed by a deity!" I smile "Is that not obvious Sebastian?" I snarl taking a dagger from my vest pocket "If you move any closer I will kill Y/N and steal his body!" I hover the blade above the brand mark on Y/N's neck. Y/N chuckles "I'm already dead!" I thrust the dagger into my abdomen "Give me control Y/N!" he smirks "I'm not that kinky, I know I love myself, but not that much!" I twist the blade and wince "You know I can kill you!" he giggles "Someone beat you to that!".

The demon butler grimace shielding his master "Sebastian, how do we save Y/N?" I rolled my eyes while my bloodstreams from my open wounds "I'm surprised you care about me, giving me a way to be killed and possessed," I turn my back to him holding back a laugh at him flinching "Y/N it's not like that," I smirk and shake my head still not facing his miserable expression "Ciel, you let me die," my voice trembled. Phantomhive pushes pass his butler towards me setting a hand on my shoulder "We both lost control Ciel," Y/N overpowers me "Snap out of it!"