Red Winter

The top image is of a blue coral snake (Calliophis bivirgatus) I based Callio's name off a snake. 

Aradhaka's P.O.V

"Someone's following us," his tenacles encase me in camouflage"Quiet,".

Who is following us? The figure's pace is swift while it heads past us making eye contact with me with the corner of his eye. The man traveled at an inhuman pace leaving. The camouflage fade as the tentacles unraveled from my body "They are heading towards your friends," I gulp as he picked me up speeding after the raven. He skids into an alley dropping me into a puddle soiling my trousers "Garmr," the man licks his lips bloodthirst smeared his eyes "I never thought I would see a crippled demon," I inch away my head bowed "And a shepherd far from his trip," his heel drives into my rib. I bit my lip with a whimper. The guide squeaks and ruffles in my hood scaling the crook of my neck with its weightless body. The beast delicate tines poking into my olive-toned skin. Moe ends at the tip of my nose. I now notice that the creature is faceless with a deer-like figure. Sizzles and pops gurgle from where it's mouth should be, back arched like a feline. I force my sienna orbs shut trapped into complete darkness of my eyelids. When the snarls of the men die down I unfurl them into a different setting. 

The wet skin of the demon guide slips from my hands into a misty stygian. The glazed midnight bricks were sloping to the right "Where am I?" the gates were guarded I heaved the tarnished iron gates open stepping into the entryway. The earth was carbon gritty against the tips of my fingers. I jogged after the whistling demon admiring the grim mountain. I could see my exhales "This is like Earth, abhor and annihilated," my voice echoed in the void over the crackling of the creature. I rub my forearms at the attempt to keep the warmth. Emptiness shot into my being. 

I will not save Earth from the clenches of that forsaken goddess, the thought brought tears to the corners of my eyes. The shrills brought me out my thoughts. The echos of the beast lead me to a pretzeled tree. A gleam of something in the stringy wilt of grass. I pick it up and gasp dropping the eyeball. My throat too tight to scream I examined it with a racing pulse. The eye is still wet. A pale blue iris. I cup the eyeball power surge from it into me "Where am I?" my repeated voice sounds foreign and unnatural. I hold the slippery eye in between to fingers. The eyeball is snatched from my grasp as to raven circled me cawing.

One held the eye in its beak "Dear oh, dear, brother," amusement coat its words "We need to report," the raven had beady eyes that were set me and the familiar "Yes brother, we report a Midgaridian in Helheim," I raise an eyebrow as the demon slithers up my arm "Report, report to who?" my tone inquisitive. The first bird titters "Hush, oh hush, we need to go report dear brother," I gaped at them "Helheim, am I in Helheim?" the raven giggles perching on a branch "Yes, oh Helheim," I take a breath "Do you report to Hel?" one flutters in my face causing me to almost tumble off the cliffside "No, oh no, not to her!" I ball my fists "Then, to who?" the bird tsked "Oh, to Allfather of course," my face crinkles in annoyance "Is there a way out of here?" birds study me "Oh, we need to report, oh report!". They fly away and scream after them my voice a silent echo in the void. 

Y/N's P.O.V

The fire crackles inside the hearth I slouched my heavy head on Tille's lap. Her sorrow adorns her eyes making them glossy like a doll. Warmth, but yet she trembles. My ear stung from her attempting to cleanse my tainted cognac ears. Dash plays with Velika nipping at her stick legs. The smoke rose from the chimney in the furries of red Winter. The flames pacified us, embracing us in warmth. Tille takes a swallow breath removing hand that was stroking my ashen coat "I think it's time to sleep," I nod resting next to her on the sofa. Her tears soak my fur, her head nuzzled my neck.

An hour later I perk up climbing over her. The tang of metal engulfs me as the boarded window spatters glass. My blood. Tille jerks awake screeching. Pat! Pat! Pat!  Scarlet drips onto the ground. I stand over her protectively barking at the silhouette letting the rosy gas flood the room. The man reveals himself his suit with muted red sopped in the gray fabric "We met again Y/N," the vapor consumes the room with fire. 

A macabre of our barks, a grisly euphony of cries. My head is repetitively smashed into the hardwood as gnaw his ankle. I fight the tears prick the corners of my eyes "You were never a fighter Y/N!" I bare my teeth at him. The smoke grows thicker and my fuzzies.