Tidings

Y/N's P.O.V

Our sticks collided together clouds escape our quivering lips the fluffy snow went my ankles I launch at her with the twig earning an elbow in the stomach. I grit my teeth and leap away from her strike swiping the blond to ice. I help to her feet and she shoves my face in the snow "Don't help you, opponent, Y/N," I brush the cold away and I block her swing "Who said I was helping you," my smirk vanishes with a twig to my nose I clasp it the snow had my blood freckled on it "Y/N, Ebba, didn't I tell you were playing too rough!" Dash scurries from the porch we gulp and drop our branches "This isn't rough," his black curly bounces as he treks in the snow "The mistress wanted you to shovel the path," he reaches us and guides me inside the pleasant warm building that had the aroma of roast beef and Yorkshire puddings. The mistress wipes her hands on her apron and rushing towards me "You were playing too rough weren't you," I blushed feeling the warmth on my palm "We were training," she glares at me "It's Christmas,". 

Later, we gather around ivory linen filling our plates with meat and vegetables we gawk at Aradhaka and mistress clapping their hands together "What are you doing?" she smiles at us as we follow along in the hand gesture "Praying," I raise a brow as they murmur in a strange tongue "Amen," we shrug and ate. The room had joyous laughter and wide beaming smiles, then a knock interrupted the meal. The mistress rose from her sit and answer it "What are you doing here!" in a moment a man in a lemon suit advanced in the building the door locking behind him "Child, please keep it down," her face became rosy "Why are you here Jophiel?" he removes his jacket stretching his golden wings "God has called on you Lady Zlata," she twists her necklace "Is something wrong in heaven?" he massages his temples "My child you haven't heard the news there is no more heaven," she gapes "What do you mean no more heaven?" he sighs "There is still heaven, but it closed it gates I was the last to come out,".

She bit her lip "This can't be, this can't be!" he rests his hands on his shoulders "Calm down sister," I raise brow "You have a brother?" the chestnut-haired man chuckle "I see you brought friends," she glances at me "No Y/N he's a friend," her voice is sharp. The takes a sit on the sofa "You remember that fallen angel," she glares "She's trying to take over London," he scoffs "The world, plus heaven," her eyes grow wide "She's not lone?" the man hesitated "Angel has an army," she digs her nails into her hips "Who is she with Jophiel?" the man smirks at me "That Trancy boy and it seems she has a pet as well," I glared at him "I'm not a pet," he rolls his hazel eyes "You have devil on you Y/N," I blink "I'm going back to dinner," a hand was placed on my shoulder and me glanced up at Aradhaka "Not yet listen," I grumbled. 

Zlata's P.O.V

 Ebba stood next to braiding her dolls hair "When did this happen Jophiel?" he removes his eyes from Y/N's trauma "You need to meet with our father, but please keep your pets under control you don't desire to upset him at the moment," he snaps his fingers and we were walking along the deserted streets of heaven with tall buildings above us "Where are the angels?" Jophiel groaned leading the group "Our father evacuated all but the archangels," I nodded "She planning war," he smiles wide and force "More than war," I stay quiet until we reach an apartment complex "God lives in an apartment?" Aradhaka gapes at it we shrugged. The main entrance is clean and empty he leads to an elevator. He took us to the top where the shouts of someone broke the air and he quickens his pace to the door. The door slams open "Your always having you traumas it's no a big deal!" Micheal stamped past us his sapphire banner gusted behind him I knocked on the open door. A man with a long white beard scowl turned to a beaming grin "Excellent, you're here hopefully Jophiel has informed you about heaven," he's gray sparkled I nodded "What do we do?" he shrugs at me "That's why I requested you here," I facepalmed "You don't know!" Jophiel glare at me "Please no shouting," I scoffed "Your god you know everything," the man scratches his beard "My decisions aren't always wise," I gestured to Jophiel "He's wise!" God licked his lips "You did it before you sent her to Earth," I glare "But, she isn't alone more!" he scans my servants "They look good enough," Y/N laughed "I still need to eat dinner," the man pouts and whines "It's my birthday, kid, I want to keep heaven away from demons a little longer," the archangel grumbled at Y/N "Gluttony," he chuckles "I prefer lust," God smirks "I can tell from last night," I rolled my eyes "Is your army only archangels?" the man smiles "No, I have you and your friends," Y/N snorts and tries to leave "Not today," the man sits on his desk with his feet dangling off "Y/N, I would expect you to join since that fallen angel wants you as pet," Y/N twitches "I'm not a pet," the man points a finger at him and Y/N turn into a Gull terrier "Now that's is ruff," Y/N snarls at him before turning back "Why is heaven important?" God gulps "Fulfillment in the fact your something," Y/N glares "So, you're saying your people are nothing without desire," the man sighs "I never dove that deep, but there's no point since I created it," Y/N blinks "Your a god, no wonder there demons,".