Tainted Angel

Zlata's P.O.V

The city is busy with angels I held my head down avoiding the saints and wandering souls my cherry-brown cowlick falls into my eyes. The tall buildings made of marble reflecting the sun I focus on the feet of angels. A tainted soul in heaven who knocks on his door he grumbles and answers he's glare fades into shock "Why is alive being heaven here Micheal?" I fidget with the ruffles on my gown "What do you mean God!" the angel pops head above god's bald one "I'm Zlata," Micheal holds his sword towards my throat "How did you get here?" I chuckle "Magic," he shoves me inside on a couch with crumbs on it "No I'm being serious!" I roll my eyes and sit up admiring the unorganized living room "I needed to talk to you and you weren't listening to my prayers," God arms his arms "What is so important that you used dark magic to get here?" I glare "One of your angels killed my family and kidnapped me," my tone is laced with the venom he gawks "I'll have her ranked lower," I twitched "Rank her lower and not sent her to hell?" he scoffs "Your the one to be talking," I glare "She's trying to destroy you!". 

I'm stuck in heaven waiting until my magic replenishes I sit on the curb by a gutter "How fruitless, I wasted my magick coming to the meet god," goosebumps prick my skin and rubbed them for warmth "Heaven with your smog and your beaming lights, will you last or perish?" I stare into the gloaming the sun almost setting completely and I've been in the cold for want seems like an eternity. I rose my legs stiff and tingling "Damn, why have a god?" I feel the presence of evil brush shoulders with me. Angel. Her midnight wings replaced with snow-white ones that shimmered in the dim lighting. She trots in god's apartment complex that he shared with archangels hiding something under her gold-lined robe. My eye widens as I had the urge to follow her amongst my fear. She greets god with a curtsy "Good evening father," he nods with a cheeky smile "It's been too long Hel," the angel giggles "Unfortunately so," her face had a fake pearly smile of deceit I conceal myself in the shadows of the foyer. The angel unsheathes a rapier from her wings she presses the tip to his throat "You don't deserve to be a god, you're a coward, give me your power or I'll destroy everything you have ever created," her voice is sharp as his blood trickles down his neck "You can't kill a god, Hel," the corners of his mouth curl into a smirk she scoffs "It is I who is the god," her tongue rakes the blade devouring his blood "You have forsaken me for my power, what a selfish, vile demon you are," he spits on her cheek I emerge from my hiding spot "Give anyone the power of to become a god, but one is worthy," her verdant eyes roll "There you are Zla, I was looking for my little slave," I locate the small glass bottle from my bosoms. I uncork the container and throw the bubbling apricot-colored liquid in her eyes she shrieks clasping her eyes. The rapier clinks on the ground as the blue prism forms around her "Welcome to Hell," she vanishes as I swat my hand in the air god collapses to the ground. His pale orbs stare at me in disbelief. His eyes widen is fear I hold my hand towards him. He hesitates and takes it I tow him up to his feet. He twitches at my icy touch on his neck where light radiated as the skin healed "Why did you help me?" I smirk "I thought you were all-knowing," he furrows his brows "Humans... Such fascinating creations,".

Ciel's P.O.V

I turn towards lady Zlata "I need to protect the queen," hands squeeze my throat as I glare up at the raven woman "Protect her from who?" I suffocate on her perfume I hack coughs as her gaze shift to her servant in a spiked collar "Now!" she barks orders as I collapse to the ground. My eyes are in a daze as they scream and scramble the thick pink gas chases them.

Zlata's P.O.V

The others fall behind the pink fumes my nails accidentally dig into Y/n's wrists I take my prayer beads mumbling in Latin as we teleported. There a flash as we appear in a musky alley Y/n scrapes his knees against the damp cement "Y/n, are you alright?" I crouch to his level he winced holding a hand out "Mistress, don't waste your magic on me it'll scab, we'll need it for that demon," I aided him to his feet. He leaned his head on the wall "I can't believe we lost them all Mistress," I massaged my temples "Good thing god evacuated heaven," Y/n bit his lower lip "Where is God?" I sigh "Never there when you need him,". His back slides down the bricks of a pub "What do we do now?" I chuckle and glance at the pub "We need to plan a strategy," I tow him inside a sit him at a table. A waitress strolls towards us to take our orders "What will you have today?" I chuckle "One malt liquor and a gin," she nods and soon brings our orders. Y/n eyes his drink suspiciously "Why not water?" I scoff and shake my head skated closer towards him "You don't water in these parts," he nods and takes a disgusted sip I chuckle as his nose wrinkled in disgust "That was the vilest thing I have ever tasted," I smirk "There's worst and you might want to slightly intoxicated for our planning," he sighs and forces himself to drink it. I might've found a new drinking buddy. I rest my palm on the table "Anyhoo, I need to defeat Angel by myself it's too dangerous for you and the others," he raises a brow "How can we get the others back?" a bottle forms in my palm "This had one dose, you need to save the one you get to first we don't have time to waste," he nods "Yes mistress Zlata," I pinch his cheek "Y/n if I don't make it, protect Phantomhive," Y/n gapes "Why him?" I smile "Don't question my judgment," he finishes his drink with a titter "If that's your dying wish so be it," I frown and smack him on the shoulder "Oh hush,".