Holy Nightmare

Zlata's P.O.V

Nefarious forest orbs shimmered with a hatred taunting me with a toothy grin; my nails dug into the wine-stained carpet. She tilted my chin towards her my honeydew eyes meeting hers "Clean it," I shivered at her icy skin I pat the damp napkin on the beige carpet her eyes never leaving me. When I finish sit by her feet once more. Since that day of blood-splattered corridors my heartaches, my mother with her breathtaking cerulean eyes that faded into a gray void. My parent's wrists shackled to a wall of the crypt beneath the abandoned church. My being enslaved by the fallen angel. She has everything of mine, tears, sweat, blood, teeth, and my faith. Thousands of nights I lament in the chapel praying to be heard to be saved from the angel. 

Her midnight wings suffocate me from behind the pew "Zla, I told you no more tears," I breathe again the angel caress the mala on my throat "I'm sorry," her smile is menacing she strangles me with it until the prayer beads are scramble across the chapel. I tremble and soothe my red throat she yanks me towards by my cherry-brown hair my veil is pulled off my head. The guru bead slides under my flat I plunge to the mossy floor I sob into my hands reciting a prayer in between swallow breaths. The angel smirks at me as I pray "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen," my breathing relaxes but my hands are still shaking. She shook her head at me displeased using her god against her. She hauls me up by my hair and throws me to the feet of a Jesus statue "Placere parce peccatis meis," my eyes glimpse up at the statue gulping as she begs forgiveness "Amen,"  a bronze cross bores into my eye socket and my shrill shrieks fill the chapel. She omits me as cupping my socket my amber eye in her hand I curl up on my side my habit skirt bloody and my chaplet beads motionless. My hot blood cakes as I claw at the statue dependent on my savior. I collapse the last thing I saw with both my eyes was my lord. My blood on his curved toes "GLORIA PATRI, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen," my body shuts down. 

The bars of colored light shafted through the cracks of the lunette windows black heels clicked on the variant floor she crouches down to my eye level "Good morning Zla," she hoists me up on a pew snapping her fingers and the blood is clean from my eye leaving a hollow socket that she smirked at "Remember to obey my slave," I nod she licks my tears while placing a rosemary around my neck "I will," she chuckles and sits me at the kitchen table overhearing the cries of my parents being tortured. She gives me a bowl of strawberry porridge then she leans close to my ear "Good girl," I felt nauseous and my face is engulfed into the warm porridge.

I shook awake by frantic Dash "Mistress, are you okay?" the servants embrace me as I touch the chaplet around my neck that burn my skin "Calm down it was a nightmare," Ebba bits her lower lip "You were crying even my nightmares aren't that bad," I smile warmly at them "Nothing porridge can't fix," there was knock the door "Mistress it's the evening," I chuckle and answer the door "I'm not a chef, but I can make mean strawberry porridge," arms wrap around me and me blush "Aradhaka," the olive skin male beamed at me "Good evening Zlata," we erupt into laughter as he spins me around "You moron I missed you," he smiles at my servants "You have company," I take his hand and lead him Dash and Ebba "Dash, Ebba, this is my friend Aradhaka," he waves "Nice to meet you," the eye him suspiciously "Indeed," I coughed at him and they stopped "Be nice you two,".

Ciel's P.O.V

The carriage opens to the front of the Trancy's manor Y/N followed behind Elizabeth and I the doors open with a beaming Trancy "Lady Elizabeth it's been long," I glare at him "Hello Trancy, thank you for inviting us," his blue go behind Elizabeth to Y/N he blushes "Greetings I'm Alois Trancy and who are you?" Y/N smiles sweetly and curiosities "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm lady Zlata," he gulps as his butler showed us to the ballroom with women don wide sartorial dresses.