Chap. 9: Ex-boyfriend's a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?

Chapter Nine:

                                                Ex-boyfriend’s a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?

Unknown POV   (Actually it’s Leah’s Ex but I never said his name)

‘Dammit.’ I cursed under my breath looking at my recent math test. I got nine questions out of ten wrong. I just hate math. It leaves no room for creativeness, it’s just too exact.

The bell rang and I got up. Ever since she decided to tell me off in public my relationship life hasn’t been that great. I walked to my locker crumbling up my math test and throwing it in the trashcan. I didn’t look where I was going and I bumped into someone.

The girl fell to the floor and dropped all her stuff. She looked really pretty. She had long straight jet black hair, slightly tan skin, electric blue eyes, and full pink lips. She was wearing a black leather jacket, neon blue shirt underneath that matched her eyes and black skinny jeans with black boots over her jeans. Who am I kidding she looked HOT.

‘Sorry’ I said helping her off the ground. She kept looking at me and a little smile spread across her lips.

‘It’s okay. I’m Jennifer by the way.’ She said sticking her hand out. I took her hand and kissed it lightly.

‘Gabriel, but everyone calls me Gabe.’ I said as she smiled.

‘Cool, what are your parent’s names?’ she asked. What a weird question to ask someone you just meet.

‘Uh well my dad’s name is Nathaniel, and my mom… well she kind of left us after I was born.’ I said scratching the back of my head. She frowned.

‘Oh, I’m so sorry.’ She said looking down.

‘Nah it’s okay.’ I said looking away. There was an awkward silence before she spoke. 

‘Can you help me read my schedule? I have dyslexia and I don’t really understand it.’ She said looking slight embarrassed.

‘Umm I would but I’m dyslexic too.’ I said slightly mad I couldn’t help her. Her smile widened.

‘Wanna skip school with me? My dad has connections and we could go somewhere.’ She said looking at me.