Chapter 15: Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?

RECAP

Clarisse can't die, I won't let her. 

I felt the shadows elope around my body calling me. I felt them trying to comfort me and I heard them whisper.

Think of camp half-blood infirmary.

I thought of the infirmary I had been in so many times and felt a rush of wind and a huge amount of speed. It felt like I was on an adrenaline rush and soon it came to a dead stop. I felt so tired and my eyes started to close but I looked around and saw we were in Camp Half-Bloods infirmary.

If I wasn't so tired I wound probably freak out but I felt so exhausted and all too soon I fell into the shadows.

**********************

Chapter 15

Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?

Nico’s POV 

I picked up the fire in my hands and split them up. I made flame each turn a different color and was intensely focused.

‘Nico!’ I head Percy yelled opening my door. I dropped the flames and sighed angrily. I was trying to increase the potential of my abilities.

‘What,’ I said more coldly than I intended to but he didn’t seem to notice.

‘Clarisse and Leah are in the infirmary-.’ He said but I was already out of the cabin before he could finish his sentence. Why does Leah always manage to end up back in the infirmary all the time?

I walked into the infirmary and Annabeth was helping Clarissa. I saw Leah lying on the bed extremely pale.

‘Who brought them here?’ I asked Annabeth.

‘I don’t know. No one saw them enter camp or heard a fight go on. I came into the infirmary to get something and I saw them here lying down on the floor. Clarisse bleeding a lot from her head and arm and Leah pale as ever.’ She said wrapping Clarisse’s head in gauze. I tucked a piece of Leah’s hair behind her ear and touched her cheek. Her cheek felt cold and I frowned.

‘You're in love with her.’ Annabeth whispered even though no one else was inside the room besides two girls that were out cold.

‘What?’ I asked surprised she would say something like that.

‘I can see it the way you look at her and the way you act around her.’ She stated simply. I knew I liked her but do I love Leah? I didn’t say anything and Annabeth seemed pleased. I was too caught up in my thoughts though. Am I in love with Leah?