Chapter 10: Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?

Chapter 10

Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?

Nico's POV

'Father why is the angel so important?' I asked for the millionth time.

'She can have the power of all of us gods and I need her so I can take back what my selfish brother took from me!' he yelled. His eyes started turning dark.

'Uncle there has just been a report on the angel,' said a little girl that I've seen rarely. I looked at my father confused.

'Thank you Lucy, what is it?' my father said, his eyes turned lighter.

'There isn't one angel.' She said and I looked at my father.

'See there are no angels,' I said.

'I didn't say that.' Lucy said looking at me with a hard glare.

'There isn't one angle but two.' She said and my father's eyes got huge.

'Tell me more,' he urged more. She looked at me almost as if she was trying to tell me something.

'They are twins, one born of light the other born of darkness.' She said but while looking down.

'Go on,' my father encouraged her. She hesitated but continued.

'They are said to be super strong and powerful. I asked the oracle about the angels and she said the next prophecy.' She took a deep breath.

'Two girls

With wild wings

Face to face as both springs

One will survive the other shall fall

He must decide to heed her call

But you must remember not to stereotype it all.

If not in time all is lost

For heaven and hell will battle it off

But if the emotions can both show devotion

The other will see what all has done

The creator will decide if she will be given a soul

Or be locked up forever and pay the toll.' She said and it felt like power was flowing through her.

My father thought for a bit and turned to me.

'I will call for you later.' He said and waved his hand at me and suddenly I was above ground. I started walking back to camp Half-Blood.

'Nico?' said that way too familiar voice. I turned around and sure enough I saw the two people I haven't seen in years.