Chapter 26: What!? Why am I five again?!

Previously on Evianna’s POV

‘Move back!’ I yelled and they listened. I looked around and saw ash on the floor and Leah was untying Gabriel.

I let my wings come out and even though it felt painful now I knew that if I had my wings out I could heal faster. I covered myself with my wings and they began glowing and becoming part of my skin. They became clothes and I was now wearing a white tube top, and a white skirt that looked like a white shredded pirate skirt. My cuts and side was glowing white as well and I felt them being healed.

When they were all head as was my neck I touched them just to be sure and sure enough they were all healed. I sighed and began to feel lightheaded. The ground was suddenly coming to meet my face real fast and I passed out. At least this monster is gone but the next one will be far worse.

Unknown POV

‘Father you can’t do this!’ I yelled and my dad passed me and readied the soldiers.

‘We have no choice, we must protect the balance.’ He said and I turned and walked away. I found a pound and found myself looking at my two beautiful daughters that were now together again. I feel bad what I had done to Evianna but there is nothing I can do now but watch them.

Kathalina and Evianna are the only ones who can stop this war between heaven and hell that is coming soon.

Chapter 26

What!? Why am I five again?!

Nico’s POV

I watched the monster turn to ash and I was let go by the shadow that was holding us all back. I went to Leah and she dropped the knife that was still in her hand. She turned her head towards me and her eyes were still bright red. She had black tattoos all over her body and she was breathing heavily.

‘bellum iam incipit,’ she said and I looked at her confused.

‘Jake, do you know what she’s saying?’ I asked sounding worried and he ran towards her.

‘Nunc bellum incipit,’ she said again and Jakes face paled.

‘inter quem?’ he asked and I felt totally out of it. I had no idea what they were saying.

‘De Caelo et Inferno,’ she replied and Jake looked like he was about to pass out. Her tattoos faded and her eyes turned back green. She wobbled and I quickly steadied her.

‘What did she say, and in what language?’ I asked and Jake looked at me.

‘She said the war is coming,’ he said and I scrunched up my eyebrows.

‘And you said?’ I asked and he sighed.

‘I asked between whom and she replied heaven and hell,’ he said and he saw my confused expression.