Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?

Chapter 20

Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?

RECAP:

‘These are her parents?’ I asked Lucy and she looked at me sadly.

‘Those were our first adoptive parents.’ She said looking at the graves sadly.

‘First?’ I asked.

‘Her real parents can’t walk on earth. That was the deal heaven and hell made to allow her real parents to be together and have an actual family.’ She said moving leaves away from the grave stone.

‘Does she know?’ I asked and she shook her head sadly.

‘No, she has to find our brothers first, sorta speak.’ She said nonchalant.

‘No more questions please. There’s a empty cottage out in the woods just over that hill for you guys to stay the night.’ She said and began to walk another way.

‘You not coming?’ I asked her and she turned around and smiled.

‘No, I have to see the others first but don’t worry you’ll see me again.’ She said smiling and with a flash of light she was gone.

‘Nico,’ Leah whispered and I held her tighter.

‘It’s okay I’m right here, I’m not leaving you.’ I said and walked in the direction of the little cottage.

**********

Chapter 20

Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?

****************

Zack’s POV

I stayed behind the pillar and sighed. My father has been calling meetings about the angel almost everyday and it’s really getting annoying. I watched the God’s and Goddesses enter the room and I watched them all take their seat before standing back up when my father entered the room. My father took his seat followed by the rest of the Gods.

(script mode!!!!!!)

Zeus: ‘She has been found.’ The room got loud before my father slammed his fist on the table.