Chapter 6: Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?

Hey everyone! Hope u like the chap! By the way, I know there is some confusion as to how old Leah is. I'm sorry I haven't made it clear but she is 15 years old turning 16. It has been 5 years since her parents and sister's death. I hope that cleared it up. (: PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!! :D

Chapter 6

Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?

Leah's POV

I felt light headed when I went back to the infirmary.

'Kathalina' I heard a voice whisper. I turned my head around but no one was there. Kathalina? It sounded so familiar like I've heard the name before, but where?

I heard the name again and turned around and still no one there. My eyes went a little fuzzy but I ignored it. I walked out of the infirmary again to get some fresh air and started jogging to the forest. The trees were orange, yellow and red, reminding everyone that the season is autumn.

I heard the crunch of leaves beneath my feet as I ran, I stopped at a river. I looked at it closely and I felt a pull towards it. I followed the river and saw my parents smiling happily at me, my sister Lucy opening her arms for a hug from me and my brothers smiling at me. Justin and Jake that was their name! I saw a shady person behind them and I was curious to know who it is.

How are they here? I thought they're dead.

I walked towards them slowly and cautiously. I saw them waving their arms towards them, telling me to come join them. I suddenly felt lost. What's going on?

I walked towards them but they seemed so far. I started walking a little faster but someone grabbed my hand. I didn't turn to see who it was but it seemed like they were trying to pull me away.

My family frowned and I tried pulling away from the person. The person was too strong and I started screaming to let me go and join my family.

The person wrapped their arms around me and I noticed I was crying. I saw my family start to wither and fade out, and I started trembling.

No, why are they leaving? They turned around and I tried pulling away from the person.

'NO! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!' I screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly they were covered in blood and fell to the floor.

'NO!' I yelled trying hard to get loose.

I heard my name being called and the world turning to black as I lost everyone I ever cared about again. Only thing is it kept happening over and over and it wouldn't stop.

I heard someone scream and all my pain disappeared as I entered sleep.