Chapter 21: Shocking facts or prophecy?

RECAP:

Nico’s POV

‘Justin, this is Nico, Nico this is Justin.’ She said and I shook his hand. It felt like an awkward moment but whatever.

‘We need to leave now to the safe house.’ He said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

‘How do we do that?’ I asked and he smiled evilly at me.

‘We cross the shadow round so hold onto Leah because it’ll be one hell of a ride.’ He said grabbing Leah’s hand who grabbed my hand. We stepped into a light and it felt like the force was knocking us down. The wind stopped and everything stopped suddenly knocking me down. I heard someone yell my name than everything went black.

Leah’s POV

I have a feeling something’s coming. I looked outside the window to see lots of tress in the distance. I could feel someone calling me and it freaked me out. It didn’t feel right. I looked at Nico and he looked pale. My brother had gone to fast for Nico and he got whiplash. I woke up about an hour ago but Nico still hadn’t woke up.

I opened the window and climbed out to the roof. I let my wings come out and the moon shined on them making feel as if I was on air. The atmosphere tensed suddenly and my wings became stiff. A war is coming, but of what I have no clue.

I held my violin bow and let it change to a sword, it felt light in my hands but it was okay in my opinion. I watched it morph to a long sharp blade and it became a knife. I don’t know when I got it back but I was glad.

I looked up and I felt a strange feeling like I was being watched and not in the good way either. Something big is coming and it is not like any other monster I have seen or probably heard of.

Chapter 21

 Shocking facts or prophecy?

Nico’s POV

I woke up and I felt my head pounding. I sat up and looked around. I stood up slowly and saw the window was open. I walked to the window and no one was there. There were trees in the far distance and I looked up at the sky. It was really dark but you could see the moon shining brightly.

I saw a figure pass the moon and it was an angel with black wings. I stared at Leah in amazement as she flew through the sky. I saw he fly up then she spread her wings full length in the light of the moon making it all seem unreal but I knew that was far from the truth.