Prologue [EDITED]

Disclaimer;    THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN BASED ON PERCY JACKSON SERIES WRITTEN THE YEAR 2011 AND BELOW. ALL NEW INFORMATION HE HAS WRITTEN ABOUT HIS CHARACHTERS DOES NOT APPLY TO MY STORY. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL FANFIC STRAIGHT FROM MY BRAIN PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR POST MY WORK ON OTHER SIGHTS..... I will find it or people will let me know and its just plain rude people and against the law. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, EYES, AND MINDS FOR READING MY STORY HOPE YOU ENJOY! <3

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I really wanted to do this story for a while and I put alot of effort into it. Please comment and vote but mostly comment so I know your reading it! Thank you!!!! Yes this is Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson. Lol it's my first fan fiction so I really do hope you like it and comment! 

-lexi

PS. Yes she gets older later so calm down and read :D

(E)

______________________________________________________

It was dark and quiet as I waited on the curb for my parents to pick me up from gymnastics. It's normal for them to be late; my parents never really cared about me just my brothers and sister. I don’t hold any envy towards my siblings for anything because I know they feel bad for me and they try to always keep me happy. My older brother Justin said he would buy me a birthday cake without my parents knowing, he knows I don’t want them to feel bad for forgetting my birthday again so we always have a secret party.

Even though my parents only forget my birthday out of everyone, I don’t want them to feel bad because I still love them anyway. I saw two headlights pulling up towards me; I picked up my bag and got up. The car stopped and the back door swung open revealing a little girl flinging herself at me.

"Leah Happy Birthday!" yelled Lucy and gave me a hug making me smile. Lucy is my cute little sister I love. She has soft curly brown hair, light tanned skin, an adorable smile, and is super close to me. She's only seven years old and is pretty much the smartest one in the family already. She's in 5th grade only because the state won’t allow her to be in any higher grade then that. I'm nine, I mean TEN years old (now) and in the same grade as her! Lucy grabbed my hand and dragged me in the car.

"Happy Birthday Leah" Justin said giving me a hug. I smiled and picked up the little boy he was holding.

"Hawpy buwthway weah" said my little brother Jake. Jake is so freaking cute, four years old of pure cuteness.

"'Thank you Jake" I said buckling my seatbelt in the back. I looked up front and noticed my parents were looking at me. They were actually acknowledging I was in the car, well that's a first.

"Happy birthday Leah" my parents said looking at me with a slightly sad expression. I was shocked, they don't usually talk to me at all.

"Thanks mom, dad." I said still shocked. They turned back around and started driving while my little sister was smiling like a maniac, actually so were my brothers as well. Okay something is definitely going on.

We arrived to a park a couple minutes later and my sister literally climbed over me and got out of the car. She ran to a picnic table and my parents got out of the car. Justin covered my eyes and Jake was holding my hand and pulling me somewhere. Justin is 13 and looks like me in a way. We both have an olive-camelish color skin tone. He had short brown hair though I on the other hand was the only one in the family that had jet black hair that fell mid-length down my back. Jake, well he looked like a younger boy version of Lucy.