Chapter 23: The first of three: A Sabor Horffin

Previously

Justin’s POV

I ran up to catch Evianna when she practically ran off the stage. Just thinking of her made my chest tighten but what can I do? She pushed her sister down the portal. I caught up to her and there was a man next to her and then he disappeared.

.

‘Evianna, what are you doing here?’ I asked and she looked blank

‘Leaving, ‘she said and started walking away.

‘Wait,’ I said touching her shoulder and she flinched but something felt off about her.

‘Don’t touch me! Haven’t I had enough damage?’ she asked but it didn’t sound like her.

‘I don’t need you so leave me the hell alone.’ she seethed and began walking away. She left me stunned but I noticed a tear go down her cheek. There is definitely something off about Evianna but what? She wouldn’t change the song for nothing. There is a meaning and I have to find it.

Even after all she’s done I still can’t help but love her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 23

The first of three Part One: A Sabor Horffin

Leah’s POV

We were looking through books to figure out where the prophecy was. Justin slammed through the door and he looked like he saw a ghost. Lucy rushed to him and he leaned on the door.

‘Justin, what’s wrong?’ we asked him and he looked at me.

‘Leah I need to talk to you.’ He said and Jake sighed.

‘Come on people.’ He said motioning Lucy and Nico to leave the room.

‘What happened Justin?’ I asked and he started pacing.

‘Something’s not right with Evianna.’ He said and I blinked a couple times.

‘Huh?’ I said with a WTF look.