Chapter 4: Memories and agonizing headaches! Hoo-rah.

Hey, I know a lot of you asked about wanted to know what ever happened to Leah's brothers. It's not a lot but they will be coming in a little bit! Hope you like it! This is a very important chapter, by the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Memories and agonizing headaches. Hoo-rah.

Leah's POV

I know Grover told me to stay where I was but I couldn't. I saw a little girl that looked so familiar and I wanted to know who she is. I followed the girl in the forest and I think I'm lost. No, correction I am lost!

The lush green trees, the light breeze on my skin, the sun shining through some of the trees branches was so beautiful but I felt scared. I feel like I've been here but have I?

The day I saw my parents and sister die I lost part of my memory. I can't remember anything and i hate it! i know that my family and i are mixed breeds of demi-gods, my sister was with me and I saw her die in front of me, my parents died also infront of me too and it was because of a half man half ox killed them.

When I had told the doctor in the hospital this they said I was crazy and that it was probably from witnessing my family's death. They put me on medicine took me to see therapists and a bunch of other stuff too.

When the old hag adopted me she adopted my fortune as well that she can't touch until I'm 18 but i have to wait until I turn 17. She took me off of the medicine and out of therapy, that's the only thing good she's ever done for me.

I don't remember what my parents look like or my sister. There are no pictures of them at all except my parents work ID's and that's it.

I do have memories of the accident all the time but I know that when I wake up feeling anxious or on edge, but why do I feel that way now?

I'm not dreaming am i?

I stopped walking and pinched myself and it hurt.

If I'm not dreaming so why do I feel anxious?

I heard a noise behind me and turned around. I saw the little girl I was looking for and she was hiding behind a tree. When I looked my head started to hurt a little.

When she saw me she took off running and I followed after her but lost her. I heard laughter echoing through the forest and it sounded so familiar.

I started walking through the trees, though I had no idea where I was going and I started feeling nauseous.

My head started to hurt even more and I felt like someone was pointing a flashlight in my face and turning it on and off. The laughter of the girl rang through the forest as I tried to get a grip on myself.

I looked up and saw the monster that killed my parents and sister and it disappeared. I closed my eyes trying to make the pain in my head get better but I didn't, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

It finally stopped and so did the girl's laughter. I tried listening for any sound but there was nothing. It was completely quiet and I started panicking. I clapped and could hear it but everything else was dead silence it was terrible.

I finally opened my eyes and covered my mouth to keep my scream muffled. There was blood all around me. I wanted to close my eyes so bad but I couldn't. I walked around and saw two bodies on the floor.

'We love you Leah, protect your sister and run!' they said. They said something else too but I couldn't hear them. They disappeared and so did the blood. A tear slid down my face as I realized that the bodies I saw were my parents.

I turned and saw a two boys looking so scared. The first boy looked about 13 and he was carrying the second boy that looked about 4 or 5 years old. The older boy was running and the second boy was growing paler and paler.

They looked so familiar but I've never seen them before, right? Damit! Why can't I remember anything!

The boys faded and I was alone again. I suddenly heard a blood curdling scream. I covered my ears and fell to my knees. It was so high pitched it could probably brake a mirror, maybe even a window.

It stopped and opened my eyes and looked up. It was the little girl and she was covered in blood.

What the hell is going on!

I looked at the girl's face and my heart felt like it stopped. I looked at the girl and felt a rush of memories of all the times I've seen her.

'Lucy?' I asked out loud and my head felt like it was on fire. The pain was so agonizing I grabbed my head in attempt of making it feel a little better. If so it only made it worse.

Everything felt like it was spinning, my vision blurred and tears streamed down my face. I screamed as loud as I could.

I felt so weak and felt like I was falling but I don't know if I ever hit the ground because I was eloped by the darkness and gladly accepted it.

Unknown POV

I watched as she grabbed her head and screamed. I felt so guilty for doing this to her but uncle said it was the only way I could see her again.

Why me?

I held the locket on my neck that Justin gave Leah on her birthday.

I turned away from her and let a tear fall. I had to take away the memory of my own sister and uncle won't let me hug her at all. He's so unfair. I know he treats me as his child if not, better. He lets me see mom and dad; he even lets me send messages to the living!

I wish there was a better way to give her back her memory and I'm even sadder that even after all this she has to wait to get more of her memory back. She needs to find our brothers and they need to tell her the truth.

Though I love her so much, she needs to know that she's not our sister.

Sorry its short but this is a very important chapter! Please comment and tell me what you think! Vote! Fan?  

-Lexi