Chapter 13: Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed

Chapter 13

Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed

Clarisse's POV

I looked around the woods trying to see if any more monsters infiltrated our camp. I walked the woods and thought of Silena. I felt a tear go down my cheek and I wiped away. I still don't understand why she did that it was stupid!

 It's been four years but I still feel numb, she was my closest friend. I wonder what Leah was doing during that time.

I smiled. Leah's like the little sister I always wanted, she was so cute when I meet her and yet so strong. Her sister died in her arms and yet she stands tall? She's so grown I didn't even recognize her when I saw her. Her eyes are what gave it away though.

I can never forget her broken ever forest green eyes, even now I still see them still broken inside. I heard a rustling noise and I got in my attacking stance.

'It's just me!' My father yelled. I backed down and he walked through the bushes to me. I looked down to avoid his gaze. I heard him growl and I looked up.

'I need you to do something for me.' he smiled at me evilly. I put on a straight face.

'What do you need me to do?' I said in a monotone voice.

'Well it seems people are forgetting how you killed the drakon. So you'll have to do something to make sure they always remember your name and who's daughter you are.' He said.

'You'll be the one to find the angel and send her to me and I will use that to show everyone how powerful I am.' He said smiling and I looked at him confused.

'There are angels on this world?' I asked confused. I always thought they were myths.

'There haven't been angels on earth for centuries-' He said as I interrupted him.

'So what makes you think there are any on earth now?' I asked and his hand met my face. He slapped my face hard and I stumbled back.

'Don't interrupt me while I'm talking!' he roared and I cringed. I may be 22 years old but I can never disappoint my father.

'There has been info given that the angel is close and you must be the one to find her and give her to me.' He said and I nodded my head.

'I must go but I know you won't disappoint me right Clarisse.' He stated more than asking me. I nodded my head and turned away. I felt a flash of light pass my eyes and I looked and my father was gone.

I sighed and walked farther into the woods. I heard a scream and it sounded so familiar I felt myself running towards the screams.

I reached a little clearing and I saw Leah on the floor with her back arched a flash of light showed and I turned away. When I looked back there were two wings perched on her back.

Two black wings stretched out and I was frozen. Leah passed out and I just stared. I couldn't feel my legs. Then a thought came to me.

My father wants her. Who knows what he'll do to her! I can't let this happen. I'm sorry dad but I vow right now that I will protect Leah, for as long as I'm alive, from the evil hands of you.

I walked to Leah and touched her wings; they were the softest thing I've ever touched as well as silky.

I tried to pick her up but her wings were kind of in the way. I sighed and dragged her toward a tree and lied her down. I started gathering dead tree branches and I started a fire. I looked at her one last time.

She looked so hurt and scared even though she was sleeping. She looked vulnerable and I hated it, she was so much stronger than this. I sighed and closed my eyes and let the black engulf me.

Nico POV

I opened my eyes and I rolled to my sides. I looked around and realized I was on the floor. I got up and dusted myself. I looked at the blue fire in the center of the room and I felt oddly lost. What was I doing on the floor?

I lifted myself up and walked to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on black jeans and a black t-shirt. I looked in the mirror and I stared into what should've been cold, dark emotionless eyes but my eyes seemed softer and tired.

I guess that's the effect Leah is having on me. She's different from other people, she doesn't care that my father is Hades or that I'm the person probably closest to death. She hangs around me for me.

I put my hand on my head. Dam, why do I feel like I have a killer headache? Why don't I remember what happened last night?

Lucy's POV

I leaned on the front door of Nico's cabin and sighed.

What the hell is going on here? Someone is trying to show Nico that Leah is an angel but whom? I had erase Nico's memory of watching Leah transform because it's not time yet. I'm getting super pissed about this, she's my family and I have to watch her and help her in any way I can without Uncle Hades finding out.

Luckily I got there in time before he ran off towards her or even worse his father. I feel a little bit guilty because he's a nice guy but I can't risk him exposing Leah.

Please forgive me Nico but you'll know her secret soon enough but right now it's too soon. Right now I have to find out the where abouts of her twin sister, that b!tch better not be doing this or else I'll have to have a "friendly" talk with her.

I smiled evilly and walked away from Nico's cabin.

____________________________________________________

I know it's short again and it's killing me!! but hey no cliffy right? Hope you liked it. Please comment and let me know you do or else I think you all hate the chap :(  Hope you liked Clarisse's POV!!  XD

-LeXi :D