Chapter 11: How many vistitors are there?!

• Dedicated to All of my fans on wattpad :)

Chapter 11:

                            How many vistitors are there?!

Leah's POV (Dream)

I watched different colors of light pass me. It was all a blur but yet I felt myself becoming captivated by the lights. I walked aimlessly and noticed a house. I walked into the house and it was like I was ghost. I could walk through the doors but I've seen this somewhere. Where?

I walked through a door and I was in a room with a little boy in it. I looked around the room and noticed drawings and paintings everywhere.

I wonder if the little boy drew them. Wait haven't I seen this before somewhere?

I walked to the boy and I had seen him before too. I noticed the little boy was reading a book. I looked at the book and it said angels on it but I couldn't read anything else. I looked around and noticed books on science, Witch craft, angels, and mainly Greek mythology.

The door suddenly opened and I jumped. I turned my head and I saw a guy that looks like an older guy version of me. He had short black hair, my color skin and green eyes. He walked towards me and he did what I didn't expect. He touched my cheek.

It was a light touch and I gasped. He could see me!?

'Leah?' he whispered and the little boy looked up. His eyes turned wide and I could see him fight back tears.

'Ho- how do you know my name?' I asked stuttering. His eyes went huge as if in realization of something.

'You don't know who I am?' he asked sounding almost broken. I shook slowly.

'Leah, have your doctors ever given you pills to forget a trauma of some sort?' the little boy said getting off his bed and walking to one of his medical books.

'Umm yeah,' I said really unsure of what to do now.

'Justin the purpose of those pills are to make her forget that accident and everyone one in it. The side effects are headaches, nausea, and-'he interrupted by Justin.

'Get on with it Jake,' he said impatiently.

'And amnesia' Jake finished looking a little irritated.

'So what does that mean? Did I know you guys before?' I asked and they both looked at me. Jake looked expressionless and put away the book he was holding he walked to his bed and picked something up.

'Does this look familiar?' he said showing me a sketchpad. I went to grab it put my hand went right through it and it reminded me I wasn't really here.

'Who are you guys?' I said starting to pull away.