When He Cooks For You

Thanks Todorokiheart !!

You were exhausted. It was 8pm and you just got home. You woke up at 5am for a babysitting job, that lasted three hours. Immediately after, you went to work for a long shift that lasted until 5pm, with several angry customers and coworkers. You then had to pick up a bunch of groceries and ran into a few of your more talkative friends. Now...on with the chapter....

YN's POV

"Hey, babe." Todoroki said, sitting on the couch. "Hi." I said, throwing my stuff on the floor. "Can I help?" He asked. "Groceries are in the car." I said. I walked to my room, got a change of clothes and took a nice long shower, the stream somehow clearing your thoughts.

I got out and dried my hair and changed. I laid on the couch and sighed. "How was your day?" He asked, putting the last thing away. "Please don't. I really don't wanna talk about it." I said. "Ok, sorry. What are we doing for dinner. Wanna go out?" He asked, lifting my head into his lap as he played with my hair. "No. I'm done with people. Except for you obviously." I said.

"I'll make something." He said. "Babe, I can cook." I said. "No, you should rest. You've had a long day. It'll be done in an hour or so." He said, kissing my forehead and getting up.

He stood at the stove, mixing things in a boiling pot. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He replied, continuing what he was doing.

An hour passed and it was ready. He made my favorite chili and queso. He brought chips out with the plate of my favorite food and we ate.

"Thanks babe, it was really good." I said, kissing his cheek.

Word count: 303