You Play With His Hair

Thanks _F00d_L0v3r_ !!

His hair is softer than you'd ever imagine. And though he does a lot of hard work, it's barely ever knotted. Though he usually lets you rest your head on his lap, when you let him rest his on your lap, you always play with his hair. Heck, you played with his whenever you got the chance. Somehow it almost relaxes your o play with his hair more than it relaxes you when he played with yours!!

YN's POV

"Babe are you ok?" I asked Todoroki as he sat quietly at the dinner table, sipping water. I got up and walked to him.

"Today's been a long day. I need a recharge." He said, getting up to hug me. He pushed his head into the crook of my neck. I rubbed my hand on his back. "Here. Let's sit down." I said, bringing him to the couch.

I never knew he could be this soft inside after seeing him on a normal day in public.

I sat down as he laid his head on my lap. I played with his hair gently. "You want to talk about it?" I asked. "Not really, no." He sighed. He turned the TV on quietly and sighed again.

I brushed my fingers through his white hair first, after each section was equally attended to, I moved to the red. I messed his hair up, gently and slowly ruffling it. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Messing it up so I can fix it." I said.

It took an hour to fix. His dual colored hair was hard to organize and maintain but when it did happen, it made us both pretty happy.

His sideburns had grown a bit further than usual. I rubbed my thumb gently across the strip of small prickly hairs. "Growing it out?" I asked. "No. I just woke up late and didn't have time to shave." He said. I moved back to his hair and combed my fingers through it again. He eventually fell asleep on my lap as I began to feel tired too. Eventually we fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

Hey guys!! It's been a while, sorry. I'm starting to adjust to my new schedule for school and stuff so I'm hoping I can post a little more regularly.....thank you all for your patience and comments!!

I plan on making sure I didn't miss any requests today and starting to write the next few chapters!! Thanks again!!

Word count: 416