six. geralt's p.o.v.

Sorry, life has been hectic. I wish I was joking when I say a murder happened in my life and I am no longer friends with my best friend. And as you all know, the quarantine has really sucked. The show that I have been working on for the past few months wasn't postponed but it was cancelled. So, I kind of had a whole post-show depression due to this. But I hope you enjoy the chapter.

And I was thinking of having a Q and A for everyone that has questions. That way I can answer them all in the next chapter in my author's note. If you have any questions, I will answer them.

And again, I am sorry for not updating for so long.

Geralt felt as though he had an itch that he was unable to scratch

Geralt felt as though he had an itch that he was unable to scratch. More like he didn't want to scratch it. Since the vampire, he has slowly been teaching Jamie but he could tell that she was irritated. He knew why. Because he wouldn't go pass the basics with her and they'd been going at it for a while now. He was actually mad at himself because he felt ridiculous feeling this way. He shouldn't be feeling anything. He was basically her caretaker, nothing else.

He shifted in this bed, looking over to Jamie who was flipping through a book she had stolen. It wasn't exactly an important item or the person owning it would have come after her. His eyes shifted down her clothes, she took off that weird cloak she owned which she told him was a hoodie because it had a hood. With a grunt, Geralt turned his eyes away from her in irritation.

"I'm going to go into the bar." Jamie's voice broke out, but Geralt kept his eyes closed so he wouldn't look at her. He heard the shuffling stop and almost wanted to reveal that he was still awake. But he needed to keep his eyes closed.

Once he was certain that she was gone, Geralt sat up in his bed and stared off at the door. He had heard so many stories because the bard, Jaskier, decided to keep spreading his songs. Now people called Jamie his Golden Girl, and the other rumor that something else was happening between the two of them was actually making him a little irritated.

He grunted as he brought himself out of the bed, exhaling deeply with even further festered irritation. Geralt shifted his eyes over to Jamie's bed for a second, she wasn't even there and he could still smell her. Oddly, her scent was so distinct, despite her always claiming how dirty she felt she was always far cleaner than himself. He got up from his bed and walked out of his room, still in his underclothes. He needed to scratch this itch and he wasn't going to ask Jamie to scratch it for him.

Geralt didn't even remember how anymore, he wasn't exactly thinking straight and now he had a woman straddling his hips. He shut it his eyes and grunted, his mind wavered over to Jamie and his eyes shot open with a long groan. He watched as the woman rolled off and laid at his side. His eyes were stuck on the roof as he listened to their breathing, his mind had actually gone there. Out of all places. He didn't want nor need it at all. In addition, Geralt realized he had been suppressing everything.

He shifted when he finally noticed the woman had been talking to him. His focus when in on her words, which were about her scars. He was expecting to be asked about a specific scar on his thigh, since that was where she was kissing at the moment.