one. geralt's p.o.v.

Alrighty guys, so I will be slowly letting out chapters that have been entirely rewritten in Geralt's point of view since a lot of you guys would like to see how he felt throughout the entire process of Jamie growing. In addition to his thoughts about her romantically, such as when did it truly start. I can not guarantee a lot of chapters coming your way since I am back in college with back to back classes and rehearsals for Romeo & Juliet. 

I also find this so weird, since I am so Jamie oriented with this fanfic and now I am writing in Geralt's p.o.v. I think this is going to be pretty fun but also a little scary since I am literally writing the thoughts of a character that is not mine. 

This is my note, that I have now that I've finished the chapter. I'm sorry if its a shorter than usual, but this is me just getting used to writing in Geralt's point-of-view. 

And as for filling in between the days, I will be doing that now in this section. Meaning it will be in Geralt's point-of-view, possibly some of Jamie's if you guys haven't heard how she felt about certain things as well. 

Geralt grunted as he finally left the water of the swamp, knowing her had seen some girl standing near the injured fawn

Geralt grunted as he finally left the water of the swamp, knowing her had seen some girl standing near the injured fawn. He had barely caught sight of her before the kikimora tried to go after her, his instincts kicked in. Turning his head now, training his eyes on her noticing as she stared right back at him now. He heard her scream and just didn't react.

But her scream caused the kikimora to drift it's attention right back to the girl, making it screech loudly. Geralt let out a long sigh as he went after the kikimora, catching sight of the girl covering the fawn rather than running away.

He was originally fighting this kikimora to help himself, to get the coin from the alderman. But now he had to protect some girl who saw herself as a hero, having to help the animal that was already going to die.

"Fuck." Came his gruff and aggravated voice, once again Geralt made eye contact with her. From what he could tell she was crying, possibly sobbing from all the fear. Fear from not only the kikimora, but most likely for him as well. Not that he was shocked at all by this. He expected people to look at him in fear, especially when they were very young and relatively new to the world. Or those who weren't female, but this one was.

Once he killed the kikimora, which wasn't as simple now because Geralt kept on making sure that girl wasn't in harm's way. He watched as the kikimora's body dropped, partially in the water and out. With heavy breathing, Geralt left the swamp and started to make his way over to the girl.

Stopping, Geralt stood in front of her but she still didn't move just yet. And he didn't say anything either. She was small. Almost like a child in his eyes. But even from where he stood he could tell that she was older than she appears from her stature. And slowly, the girl looked up to look at him.

He ended up frowning at the fear that was in her eyes, but it was understandable. Irritatingly so. Watching her in silence, she uncoils herself from the fawn. Revealing how greatly injured the animal was. Clicking his tongue at the top of his mouth, he adjusted slightly. His gruff voice coming out now, "Today isn't your day is it?"