Bonus Chapter: Vampire's Touch Pt. 2

So, I see that you guys really enjoyed receiving bonus chapters. Is there one specific moment in the story where there was a time skip that you would all like to read about? If so, I will definitely write in that filler for you all. And this chapter is pretty short, but someone asked if I would write what happened directly after the previous bonus chapter. 

Geralt helped Jamie using part of her clothes to tie around her wound on her thigh, not even dealing with the dead body of Orianna

Geralt helped Jamie using part of her clothes to tie around her wound on her thigh, not even dealing with the dead body of Orianna. He could leave that off to the people in the village. Their monster was dead, that was his job and he did it. Now his job was to get Jamie the help she needed before her wound got any worse.

He'd use his potions on her but knew her body wouldn't react the same way as his would.

After lifting her hand up to observe the blood, her eyes moved to Geralt, "Are you mad at me?"

"No."

Jamie accepted his hands as he helped her stand up after getting her leg tied with fabric, "But you're upset."

Geralt shifted his eyes down to her, moving her body so he was carrying her in his arms, "What kind of person would I be if I was not upset over you being injured?"

"An asshole." She answers him with a grin on her face, ignoring the throbbing in her neck and thigh, "Which isn't what I'm saying, by the way. I was just saying... are you upset specifically with me?"

"No."

She tried to nod her head but winced at the pain in her neck, "That's a good thing. I don't know, I was honestly going to get pretty upset with you if you were upset with me."

"Why?"

"I did nothing wrong." Jamie mumbles with a long groan, even tensing hurt her body a lot, "I made conversation... and she like... attacked me. I didn't know she was the vampire."

Geralt did not say anything to this, he just scowled to himself. Because if he didn't leave her side, or forced her to leave his she wouldn't have been in this situation. The danger of her being alone was higher than anything now. And it was also because he refused to train her to at least protect herself long enough for him to know that she was in a dangerous position.

Getting her to a doctor, Geralt set her down and watched the male doctor closely as he cleaned her wounds. His arms were crossed over his chest, overly intimidating for no good reason. Jamie didn't really notice because that just felt like normal Geralt. But the doctor was definitely pretty nervous.

"Ow!" Jamie repeated, since she was awake while they were stitching up her wound on her thigh. She was practically breaking Geralt's wrist, since she reached out and grabbed hold of it. She blew so much air into her cheeks that she resembled a chipmunk, she was trying to refrain from screaming at the top of her lungs. Jamie hadn't been this harmed yet, so the fact that the vampire really got to her sucked.