six.

Jamie rolled over in the spare bed in the room, she looked at Geralt

Jamie rolled over in the spare bed in the room, she looked at Geralt. They've been in this town for a couple of days now. And after being with Geralt for a year now, she was able to convince him that she needed to learn how to at least use a sword just in case. And only because a vampire had cut into her thigh, which left a scar. But she needed a sword made first. And he specifically wanted her to own a silver sword. He had her hold his spare one a bit, mainly to show her how heavy it was.

But she was now tired of sitting in this bed. Jamie sat up and looked at him. She had taken her hoodie off and her shoes. She did end up getting an extra set of clothes back in some town from someone as a thank you for what Geralt did. She would interchange between her clothes that she had when she first came and the new ones. She had long discarded her phone, probably a little while after Pasada.

"I'm going to go into the bar." She crawled over the side of the bed, looking at a sleeping Geralt. For the first few months, Geralt wouldn't sleep until he knew that Jamie was sleeping. But after a while he would sleep before her if he felt it.

Jamie halted at the door and stared at him for another minute. He was comfortable with her around now. She would even deem them as friends, hopefully, since that's what he felt. She considered him family at this point, he was the only person she had. Other than Jaskier, but that was only whenever they run into him. Which was more often than she thought they would. But whenever she heard people singing his tunes about Geralt, she was reminded of him.

She was even officially deemed as Geralt of Rivia's 'Golden Girl' because of Jaskier, which she still didn't entirely understand just yet.

With one last smile, Jamie left the room and went into the bar. Alcohol had finally been something Jamie grew accustomed to. It wasn't so strong that she'd get wasted from it. She plopped down in a stool and smiled at the innkeep who handed her a glass. Jamie felt weird. She was slowly getting used to using a sword, which was Geralt's spare but it was still something.

Jamie honestly felt like Geralt didn't want to give her a sword of her own. But she would never say this to him. She leaned against the counter. Something Jamie also learned was that she was quite pretty. There were times when she was asked to come down to a man's room for a good night. And every time she'd politely decline and Geralt would have to step in if it went too far.

"Yer food."

She poked at the food with her fork. In no way would she be able to tell anyone what meat she was currently eating but it was food. Jamie wondered what would have happened if she didn't happen to run into Geralt. Probably dead. She was even bored for the first few months without a phone. She had to get used to not having youtube or netflix to pass the time. Passing the time was easy for her after Geralt gave her a book of all the monsters, which was more like a journal but it worked. She would even fill in the blank pages with monsters that weren't in yet.

"I need the money for your room."

Jamie looked at the innkeep with a frown, it was dark out now. Meaning she left Geralt alone in the room for a few hours. Some of her ways to pass time was just eating as well, slowly. Or just people watching.