fifteen.

Jamie sat directly next to Yennefer but parallel to Geralt, the only thing separating the two of them was the fire pit

Jamie sat directly next to Yennefer but parallel to Geralt, the only thing separating the two of them was the fire pit. But Jamie could see that Geralt wanted to talk with her, that if these other people weren't around she would most likely get an earful. She was mentally preparing herself for Geralt to eventually get her alone to scold her. She was really about to get scolded by the man she loved. Jamie really felt like she was in an anti-romance novel at this point.

What was her luck? To be honest, her luck wasn't really that good. She was yanked into a whole different universe. She had magical powers that were pretty hard to control. And to top it all off, she fell in love.

Jamie shook her head slowly while watching Sir Eyck cook the hirikka like it was edible. In no way was she about to tell him that hirikka meat would give him indigestion, he could figure that out himself. She looked his way as he took a bit from the meat and had to cover her mouth as she snorted.

"Um..." Borch knew better as well, "I'm not sure I'd eat that, good sir."

Sir Eyck huffed condescendingly, "Knight's never waste a kill." He grunted as he swallowed the piece he had been chewing, "It's precisely why I'll make a great lord to Niedamir's vassal state. A great knight must lead by example for-"

"Kingdom and glory." Came one of the female warriors that was travelling with Borch, "We know."

"My subjects will be the luckiest serfs in all the lands." Sir Eyck went to wrap his arms around Jamie and Yennefer, but Jamie shoved his arm away, "Especially with the beautiful Yennefer and Jamie as my mages."

Borch looked down with a smile after seeing Jamie shove Sir Eyck off of her, obviously not the one that wanted to be with the knight.

Yennefer ignored Jamie's abrasiveness and smiled to Sir Eyck, "I cannot wait to serve you, My Lord."

"How would you like to serve me tonight..." Jamie didn't exactly know who this man was, nor did she entirely care, but she sent a glare his way, "Witch? Or..." His eyes trailed over to Jamie, "I would love to see how defiant you are with me-"

"Careful, Boholt."

Boholt chuckled while standing right up after picking at the meat of the hirikka, "So, the Witcher wants to play knight too, hmm?"

"No." Geralt answers him, "They're plenty able of murdering you themselves."

Boholt chuckles again, making one of the dwarves glare, "What's so amusin', you overgrown cock hair?"

"I'm just wondering who I will kill first-" Boholt messed with the bone for a moment, "The monster... or the monster hunter."

"Hm."

Boholt tossed the bone at the group before walking away. Jamie ended up smiling when she heard Eyck's stomach growl and churn. She cleared her throat and looked off with an innocent smile.