three. geralt's p.o.v.

Before I start, I would like to shoutout FaithLion

She made this lovely cover for me and I absolutely love it. Go and check out her work on Devianart with the tagname with the too-good-at-goodbyes.

Geralt took a moment to take in the fact that there were various naked women inside of this tower, his attention was diverted when he heard a sharp intake of breath from the girl beside him

Geralt took a moment to take in the fact that there were various naked women inside of this tower, his attention was diverted when he heard a sharp intake of breath from the girl beside him. His eyes drifted down to look at her. Her wide brown eyes reminded him much of that fawn's in the swamp. Her age was obviously quite young for her to react in such a petrified way, especially since these naked women were no different than what was under her odd clothes.

"I think I would have much preferred to stay with Roach." Her voice was so hushed that Geralt almost didn't hear her, but he had definitely heard this comment. A smirk overtook his features, actually amused that she was so vocally honest.

Soon, a deep voice appeared, raspy from age, "Greetings. I am Stregobor. Master Stregobor. Sorcerer."

Simply wanting to leave, Geralt went straight to business not entirely caring who this man was, "I have a kikimora for Master Irion."

Jamie piped in, making Geralt want to shut her up, "And I just wanna ask him a couple of questions." She was still hiding behind him for safety, but actually speaking up wasn't making her any safer.

Geralt shifted his body covering Jamie a little more once he noticed the lingering eyes of Stregobor on her. The old man quickly smiled over at Geralt, "Yes, well, forgive the confusion. Irion created this tower, he's been dead 200 years. So, in order to honor him, I've taken his name as my personal sobriquet."

Geralt shut his eyes when Jamie spoke, but he had honestly thought of the same statement as her, "He do that stuff, too?" She questions while gesturing to the naked women."

With a bemused expression, Stregobor answered, "No, this is, uh, this is my own creation. Helps pass time more delightfully."

"Mm." Jamie dragged out, "I'd bet."