Bonus Chapter: Jaskier and the Selkiemore

New Bonus Chapter, this is meant to be between chapter seven and eight, as a request from user taydass Of course, this is not directly after the Striga incident. Rather this is directly before the events of episode four. Again, if there are specific moments in which you guys would like to see, let me know. I am willing to write something just for you. I also thought it could be pretty cool if I wrote scenes that were in Geralt's point-of-view in the situation, rather than Jamie's.

 I also thought it could be pretty cool if I wrote scenes that were in Geralt's point-of-view in the situation, rather than Jamie's

Jamie groaned loudly as she tripped in the dirt, choosing to look up at the sky instead of Geralt. All she did was let out another long sigh, "Fuck."

"You're doing well."

"I'm doing real shit." Jamie sat up with another groan, feeling her body grow a little sore from being thrown around. And she could tell that Geralt was truly holding back with his training. Either wanting to make sure he doesn't hurt her or that he isn't entirely motivated.

Geralt extended an arm down to her, helping her stand back to her feet, "You're doing well, Jamie."

"It doesn't feel like it-" She raised her arms up and winced at the pain in her back, then got a whiff of her, "Nor does it smell like it. I smell like I am in desperate need of a shower." Jamie ran a hand through her hair, tilting her head back so she was looking up at Geralt, "I think I'm going to-"

"Jamie-"

"Oh, come on." She sighed heavily and trailed behind Geralt as they went back to where Roach was, "I smell disgusting and my hair is getting oily. Let me just dip in the water for a while. You can watch-" Jamie slams directly into Geralt since he abruptly stopped, she stepped back as he faced her. Realization washed over her face and she choked, "N-not like that! I meant... I meant you could... just have your back facing me like you did before."

Geralt stared down at her silently before turning away, "Just clean up. Yell if you're in danger."

"I always do." She grinned happily, Jamie grabbed onto her cloak off of Roach and went towards where the water was. Jamie could hear the rushing of water, meaning it was either a river or there was a waterfall like aspect of it. And thankfully, there was a waterfall.

Stripping down to nothing, Jamie hopped into the water like it was a pool. She swam back up to the surface and laughed a bit with a yelp. It was most definitely cold but it felt extremely nice against her skin. She ran her hand up her face and back over her hair, squeezing the excess water from it as she walked closer to the water dripping over the hill. Watching as the filth on her skin washed off into the water.

Jamie looked up at the water and shut her eyes as the droplets of water fell over her. It was soothing. Just listening to the water flow was so intensely soothing for her. It was like she had a moment to herself. A moment to reflect. She kept remembered her talk with Triss and it was really beginning to bug her.