0.08

26.01.15

*

Saturday 31st of January, the day before Harrys' 19th and the last day he'd be in England for a week. Louis was going through all the photos his friends had posted on their snapchat stories, going onto Harrys where Niall had taken his phone and had recorded himself trying to wake Harry up. Harry had apparently woken seeing as a few minutes later he recorded himself throwing a piece of banana at Niall and Zayn shouting at them to be quiet.

Harry had just seen Louis' snapchat of the photo he'd taken of Daisy who had fallen asleep on top of his thighs and had immediately sent Louis' a selfie of him pouting then a text saying 'I'm jealous'

Louis opened the snapchat then replied to the messaged with a confused 'of what??'

Daisy :(

what could a three year old of done to make you jealous?

she gets to fall asleep on your thighs :(((((

for gods sake harry

its a perfectly valid reason to be jealous, your thighs are lovely

go away

why do you always tell me to go away :( stop wounding me in such ways

cause you make me blush :(

thats not a bad thing! we've discussed my love for your blush!!!

you might love it, i don't

LOVE YOURSELF!!!

you're an idiot

if you don't love yourself then i'll love you

i've got a boyfriend for that

ooooooh, have you said the big scary L word to each other yet?????

no u sod

ah what a shame, no juicy information, i'll just go then

good :DDD

wait! come over later!!!!!

how am i meant to get there

i would say i'd come pick you up but nialls taken the car, you can get the bus!

yeah alright

come about 12

that gives me 15 minutes

SEE YOU THEN!!!

Louis rolled his eyes and managed to move Daisy before rushing to get ready and grab Harrys birthday present that he'd put in his mums room so it was hidden from the girls.

"You going out Lou?" Jay called from where she was in the kitchen making lunch with Phoebe.

"Yeah, going to a friends." Louis replied, sitting on one of the chairs to tie his laces.

"Who's house love?"

"H-a-r-r-y." He had to spell out the boys name so that Phoebe wouldn't know who he was talking about and insist on coming with him.

"You know he's not coming this week?"

"Yeah, he told me Tuesday."

"It's good you two are friends, he's a lovely boy, not getting any feelings boo?" She teased.

"Mum, I have a boyfriend."

"Ah yes, Max. When am I going to meet this boy?"

"Whenever he agrees to coming round."