Daddy Dallas .

*Cameron's POV*
Emily slept through the whole night luckily because Aaliyah did as well. I would take a nap here and there, but I was so worried about Aaliyah waking up, what if we didn't hear her?

The nurse came in at around 9:30 to check in on Emily, who was still asleep. "Restless night I see" she smiles "she actually slept through the whole night" she hands me a menu "Giving birth can be pretty energy wasting, make sure Emily has some sort of breakfast" I nod thanking her until she walked out.

There's no way in hell I'm going to make Emily eat hospital food, it's just disgusting. I call my mom hoping she will answer . I get sent to voice mail and wait to leave a message "Hey mom, it's cam. Aaliyah wants to visit grandma Gina pretty soon, hope to see you later love you mom"

Aaliyah starts to move around, slowly waking up. Her beautiful brown eyes open adjusting to the brightness. Her eyes were big but beautiful, the ones you could get caught in. She begans to cry, so I grab a bottle em pumped. I had this under control, except the diapers I ain't doing that. I decided to wake up Emily sence it was starting to be 10:00am.

*Emily's POV*
I smile at the sight of Cameron and Aaliyah as I slid out of the bed. Sence the epidural wore off I decided to shower and freshen up. I make sure Cameron is okay watching Aaliyah before I hop in. I wash myself with a washcloth letting the hot water relax my tierd and aching muscles. I shampoo and condition my hair (luckily Paige packed them). I turn off the water drying myself, to apply lotion and change into the clothes Paige brought me. Black yoga pants with a red trim from Victoria secret, A blue tank top and white see through shirt she bought me for my shower, Typical Paige !

I walk out feeling clean and fresh, placing the bed dress on the floor by my bed. I kiss Cameron's lips sitting beside him and Aaliyah . "Hi babygirl" I kiss her soft cheeks holding her in my arms. "She's tiny huh" I smile looking at Cameron "Yeah she is. and beautiful like her mommy" he kisses my cheek leaving trials down my neck "Our daughter is in the room" I laugh as he reached my weakness "Cameron" I jumped holding Aaliyah in place. Were still those teenage love birds alright.

"Babe want me to detangle your hair? it's the least I could do" I nod smiling handing him my bag. "Add the hair serum in the green bottle then just comb it out" he gently combed my hair trying to be polite "Cameron come on baby, it won't hurt me" he combs my hair harder making the job faster. When he was finished he added moose for me as I left it naturally wavy.

"thank you baby" I kiss his lips. "I have some good news" I tell him "what is it?" he replys looking me in the eyes . "I want to stay at the guys house, chad helped us move the laundry room down the hall so we had more room to build." his smile is wide that held so much emotion in it. "That's amazing" he smiles and I nod "The crib is set up, me and sierra did that. There's more to build though, but well do it slowly" I add on as he turns my head so I look at him "I love you" he kissed my forehead smiling. The door creaked opened and Cameron stood up "hello?" Gina walks in behind the door .

"Congratulations you two" she smiles hugging Cameron and kissing my cheek. I hand her Aaliyah as she sets her things down. "She's so small" she laughs "she has big beautiful eyes" she smiles chuckling.

"How are you feeling ?" she asks "Sore and tierd" she shakes her head as if knowing what I felt, which she probably did. "I showered and all though so I feel clean" she laughs nodding "I hated laying in bed after birth" she laughed as Cameron shaked his head laughing as well.

"I brought some pancakes for you guys" she smiles. and as I was about to speak she cut me off "and I made you scrambled eggs and whole weat toast" I smile as she hands me the plate "Gina you didn't have too" I laugh "Hey, I'm the grandma of the child. let me help you out" we continue to talk about random topic brought up mainly about baby Cameron until the doctor came in.

"We have very good news for you" he smiles and I nod giving him my attention "You and the baby can be released today, just remember to scheduale her monthly appointments" I nod thanking him "Congragulations again" I look at Cameron and stand up "We can go home" Gina hands me Aaliyah as Cameron grabbed her carrier "Were going home mama" I giggle placing her into the carrier locking her in and covering her. She was starting to fall asleep which was good. I grabbed all my items and stuffed them in my bag. Cameron took the carrier, as I carried the bags and Gina took my flowers.

When we reach the front Cameron tells me to wait as he brings the car up to the front. "I better get going em, but she's beautiful. Congragulations again" "Thank you, Gina your welcomed anytime to stop by and visit us, Sierra as well" I smile as she hugs me "Take care" I grab Aaliyah placing her in the car and sitting beside her.

The drive home was like usual quiet. Once we arrived to the house Cameron parked the car running around to get aaliyah. I grabbed the bags and flowers heading inside. "Welcome home babygirl" he says in a baby voice as he walks in, upstairs into the room. I close the door locking it and following him.

As I reach the top stairs I hear people greet Cameron and Aaliyah with "Welcome home". I walk in the room seeing Aaliyah's side painted pink with her crib against the wall. I give everyone hugs and call chad to thank him for the paint job.

Everyone settles downstairs as we stay up in the room setting up for stuff. Cameron puts the rocking chair together and by the window. I place the changing station by the closet as Cameron builds her bassinet. I walk over to the crib laying a sheet over Aaliyah's mattress and a knitted pink yellow on top. I place her stuffed animals she revived along the edge and lay her down, covering her body. I turn on the baby music from the swing to sooth her. Soon enough later we were set up and organized. Cameron wraps his arms around my waist kissing my neck. I face him smiling and grabbing his cheeks like a baby. He grabs the baby speaker and placed the microphone beside Aaliyah. We placed one in the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom. We walk downstairs, as I grab some strawberries and sit on the counter. "Where's the baby ?" Matt asks grabbing some berries "she's asleep" he nods stuffing his mouth and going inside. I go on my newsfeed seeing many congrats from fans. I send out a tweet "finally home💋👪" I post a picture to Instagram of my little family and write "Blessed"

After a while the monitor started to make noise as if Aaliyah was waking up. I walk upstairs and see her starting to wake "hi my mommas was that a good nap" I pick her up and check her diaper as it felt a little soggy. I lay her down taking the diaper off and disposing it, Luckily she was just peed. Once I was done I wrapped her in a blanket and headed downstairs carefully .

"The princess is up!" I laugh as I reach the living room "who wants to hold-" Matt jumped up raising his hand. "me me me" I laugh giving Aaliyah to him as he sat down. "she's ganna start crying" Matt laughs "she has her pacifier attached to her shirt" her takes it to her mouth as she sucks it staying quiet. I really want to talk to Paige.

"Hayes, is Paige upstairs ?" he nods "thanks" I kiss Cameron's cheek and go upstairs into their room, she was crying."paige what's wrong?" i pull her in to hug her "Hayes and I are fighting" I nod "Everyone has fights. Cameron and I still do believe me. Do you want to talk about it ?" she looks up wiping her tears and shrugging .

"common you can talk to me" I smile "He thinks I'm cheating, but I swear I'm not!!" I stay silent "Just because I text MARK A BEST FRIEND of mine dosent mean we are dating" I nod thinking "have you showed him the messages as proof?" she shake her head no "do that, show him" she smiles hugging me tightly "I love you em" "I love you too ladybug" She texted Hayes and I leave the room to give them time.

"I was thinking of ordering pizza, anyone want some ?" I ask as everyone nods "Alright" I order 2 large pepperoni and sit down by Cameron who is now holding Aaliyah. I grab my phone taking a picture of daddy and her. These moments with her growing up are going to be the heck of me.

But now I have my own family to raise❤️ Cameron has been an amazing fiancé and I wouldn't change a thing. He's going on tours and becoming peoples idols. I love him I really do