Just the two of us .

The sun shined through the blinds to bright . What time was it ? I look at my phone and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light it read 9:12am .

I groaned and rolled over and began scrolling through Instagram .

I soon logged into twitter to see my followers increased big time , and tweets that read "is that your gf!" "she's so pretty luck her!!"

I look at Cameron's profile to see he posted our selfie we took the day we met with the hashtag #ThelfiesWithTheBae .

I smile and reply "I love you too cameron aha . I look horrible !" I roll out bed and walk into the bathroom .

I turn on the shower and strip my clothes off . Just Thinking of the events of last night gave me thousands of butterflies .

I hop out and dry myself . I pull out some new Hollister shorts and a crop too that said "Good vibes" I slip on my TOMs and head into the bathroom .

I apply some mascara and eyeshadow . I dry my hair pull my hair into a pony tail . My leg was killing me so I went downstairs to grab some pain killers .

I take two and text cameron . "Goodmorning babe" while waiting for my response I make bagels with cream cheese .

"Goodmorning beautiful . Come over today ? The boys are going out and I wanna have a lazy day but with you !" "Sure babe , be there in 20 min"

I leave my mom a note even though she hasn't been home for 2 days . I grab my keys and head out the door . -----------------------;)-------------------- Once I reach the boys house I knock and wait for a response and I get nothing .

I open the door and thankfully it was unlocked . I find cameron on the couch sleeping like a baby . I take a picture and post it on twitter "Maybe I took a little too long"

I walk into the kitchen and pull out some chips and sit on the counter . "Hey" cameron said in the sexiest sleepy voice ever .

"Hey sleeping beauty" I reply "come lay with me ?" I get up and lay on the spot next to cameron .

"So when do you get your cast off" "in two days actually , thank the lord" Cameron wraps his arms around my waist and pull me in closer .

His lips hover over mine and it felt just right . "So a lazy day huh ?" I ask . "Yeah it's going to be even better since I'm with my girl"

I feel my cheeks turning red at the comment . "I love you cam" "I love you too , let's do a YouTube video !" he squealed I laugh as we tweet #AskCam&Em .

Our phones began blowing up and cameron pulls me upstairs into his room . "Hey guys it's Cameron and this is my girlfriend Emily . So were going to do an ask cam & Em .

'How did you guys meet ?' I smile and speak up . 'At the mall , we bumped into eachother and I was lucky it was this man' We got various questions about our love life and whatnot . After the video cameron began editing it and finished uploading it .

"Cameron I'm hungry" He laughed and picked me up . "Let's order pizza !!" He yelled while carrying me down the stairs .

"CAMERON PUT ME DOWN !" I shout "if you say so" he throws me on he couch and he laughs his butt off .

"You have a cute laugh you know ?" I say "Not as cute as you" he's so cheesy aha . While cameron placed the order I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit .

I grabbed a water and plopped in the couch waiting for cameron to get back from wherever he was .

The door bell rang and I decided to open the door "Two larger pizzas ma'am . Total will be $19.68" "Ahh yeah here you go"

I grab the boxes and shut the door "CAMERONNNN PIZZAS HERE!" I shout but get no response I walk into the kitchen to see a note .

"Follow the rose pedals princess" I get outside and there's candles lighting the path with rose pedals following . I get to the end of them and look up , the trees have lights twirling around them ,

And then there's my love standing there . "cameron did you really do this ?" "with the help of my sister , but it was my idea" "Gosh how I love you" i place a kiss on his lips and I gotta say I loved the feeling I got when we kissed .

"I wanted it to be our actual first date" "As long as I'm with you it's always a date" he pulls out the chair for me and then disappears .

"Cameron don't leave me" I cry out . "Sorry I went to go get our food babe chicken enchiladas and lava cakes" "Mmm my fav babe" "no way mine too haha" we ate until we couldn't eat no more .

Cameron got up and turned on the song I won't give up and approached my way . "May I have this dance" I nod and follow his lead . We sway back and fourth to the rhythm .

"Emily , look when I say this I mean it . I was in love with you from the day we met and believe me I still am . It's just this has never been so real you know ? your the only girl that's made me feel the way I'm feeling . I love you Emily"

"Cameron , I'm glad I bumped into you that day . If I wasn't for Julianna getting me out of the house we wouldn't be here right now . I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas"

Cameron bites his lips while staring at mine . "just do it" he cups my face and leans toward me .

Gosh I get this rush of butterflies in my stomach that I can't control . "Let's go inside" He grabs my waist an picks me up .

"Cameron no don't do that !" He runs into the house and up the stairs into his room and flops me on the bed .

"Your such a dork babe and that laugh of yours is too cute" "not as cute as you . where were we ?" His body is leaning against mine as we continue our session .

Cameron smiles through the kiss and I can't help but smile as well . "CAMERONNN" Nash barges in and yells .

"Woah was I interrupting something ?" I cover my face and laugh "Mm no I was just getting ready to go" I reply "I'll call you later I'm sorry" cameron whispers "Its fine . I love you bye"

I walk downstairs and meet the guys all sprawled out on the couch . "Where you going the party only started" Matthew asks

"I've been here all day and I'm kind tired you know ?" Jack G smirks and laughs "All day huh ? What went on ?"

"You guys are dorks , we didn't do anything rated r don't worry!" "What about PG-13 ?" Hayes asks

"Oh shut it hayes little dork . Just kidding love ya hayes . Well see you later guys bye"

I storm out the door and start up my car , I always get nervous when I talk to any of the guys .

While driving home I turned on the radio and daylight by maroon 5 was playing .

I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and me . I wonder what Nash thought when he barged in .

I pull into the driveway and of course all the lights are off and my moms car still isn't home .

I walk inside and turn on the lights , I run upstairs and climb into some comfier clothes .

I rush downstairs and pop some popcorn into the microwave . I put on the movie endless love and waited for the popcorn .

Once it was cooked I cuddled with my dog jasper and posted a selfie on Instagram "Chilling with the best"

Halfway through the movie i turn it off and go upstairs to do my bedtime necessities . I open my bed and slide in . A message pops up "Goodnight babygirl"