Yes !

3 months later !!! *Cameron's POV*

Gosh she's so perfect , everything about her is perfect . "So what are you doing today babe ?" she asks while pulling her hair into a pony tail .

"Well I was planning to hang with Nash . I've been so distant from him and we need some bro time." She looks at me and crinkles her nose , but in a cute way .

"What do you got planned baby ?" "I don't know actually maybe go shopping" she replies

"Alone ?" she looks at me with a frown "What's wrong with that ?" "It's just I don't want you to get hurt or something . Especially now that people know you"

"Babe I'll invite Mahagony , I'm pretty sure she'll come along" There's a knock on the bedroom door and I get up to check who it is .

"Hey Em there's someone at the door for you ." Hayes says and walks down the hall . She walks downstairs and I hear a girly scream .

It's got to be Julianna for sure !

*Emily's POV*

"What are you doing here !" I scream pulling Julianna in for a hug "What I can't come to check up on my best friend ?"

I giggle and pull her inside . "I've missed you so much ! 2 weeks without seeing you is hard" she does a puppy dog face and we both laugh out .

"So what new baby doll ?" she asks "Nothing really just the same old stuff" "So what ended with Cameron and you ?"

I bite my lip and grab two cokes "Juli I believe everybody deserves a second chance , but only of they fight for the love they deserve . Cameron's exactly like that"

before I could continue Cameron and Nash come racing down the stairs and make contact with us .

"Babe I'm going now . Please text me if you go shopping or somewhere so I at least know your safe" Cameron says in a serious tone .

"Don't worry babe . I'm with Juli" Once they leave I look over to see her blushing red .

"What was that all about ?" I ask "What ?!" she shrieks "You two would make a cute couple juli"

"He's cute . I got to admit that!" "Juli , how would I explain to a friend that I'm happy with the relationship I'm in now but still want to be friends like we used to ?"

"Why what up babygirl ?" "Taylor confessed his love to me at the hospital and I turned him down" I frown and fiddle with my fingers .

"What you need to do is talk to him alone . Tell him your feelings towards him and just tell him your happy with how it is now" I smile and nod

"Thanks Julianna I'm glad your my other half" "Lets do something !" I look up and smile softly "SHOPPING" we both shout and run out the door .

----------------------;)---------------------

"Omg Juli ! look how cute this would look !" I pull out a daisy skater skirt and a 'Good vibes' crop top .

She walks out of the dressing room in a black mini skirt , pink floral tank , and black heels .

"You look hot !" She chuckles and pulls me into a dressing room . "Blah blah Put this on!"

I pull over the white skater skirt , and plain peach crop top . I take the heels and slip them on .

"Done" I pop out to see Cameron , Nash , and Juli talking , until all eyes land of me .

"You look cute !" Juli yells "You look amazing babe" Cameron says . Well isn't this embarrassing , I wasn't expecting him to how up .

"well umm I'm going to change real quick !" I pull on my old clothes and decide to keep the outfit and pay for it . "I got it babe"

"Cameron you don't have too" "Don't worry about it , my treat" we walk out the mall and sit on the benches next to Juli and Nash .

"They would be cute together" I whisper "Nash was saying he wanted to ask her out sense the party , he's doing it tonight babe"

"Are you serious !!!" I shout "Babe shhhh !" I look over at Juli and mouth opps .. "Would you like to go on a date with me ?" I smile and peck his lips

"Of course" "I'll pick you up at 7 then" "How should I dress ?" he grins and stands up "It doesn't matter to me baby" I roll my eyes

"Helps a lot babe" "Well were going to be going to dinner and maybe a walk on the beach" "Okay a little more helpful. See you later babe"

Me and Juli walk to the car and drive home . "Cameron asked me on a date" "Really ? Nash asked me too !" "Well where are you guys going ?"

"He said its a suprise so I don't know" "Aww well can you drop me off at my house ?" She nods and pulls into the driveway . "Text you later boo!"

I walk inside and straight into my room . I have 1 hour to get ready , arghhh . I look through my closet and pull out a white mid thigh dress that still has a tag and black heels .

I run into the bathroom and add a few touch ups to my hair . I apply some mascara and a light tint of pink lip gloss nothing too extreme just calming . I look at the clock that read 6:50 ,Good timing Em(;

^^^^SKIP TO DINNER^^^^

*Emily's POV*

"Cameron this is beautiful" were currently sitting at a table in the back of the restaurant .

After we order we began talking about the upcoming MAGCON dates .

"I don't have to go you know ?" "Cameron are you kidding me ! girls are dying to meet you and the boys , your going!" He sighs "Not if your not coming along"

"Cameron I can't" "Why not ?" "Because my mother wouldn't let me cam" "I'll talk her into it Em , please with a mega cherry on top !"

I laugh and kiss his lips "Fine" We pay for the meal and walk outside . "The beach is only a short walk from here , do you want to walk ?" Cameron asks and I nod .

We pull out the blankets and began our walk . "Emily you don't know how special I am to have a girl like you . Your everything I've ever wanted" My eyes meet Cameron's "Cameron .." "Shhh I'm not done . I regret all of our little fights and arguments . I honestly don't know what to do without my special girl . Listen Em , I love you uncontrollably you don't even know . I will continue to love you for the rest of my life because that's what I plan . I plan on spending the rest of my life with you Emily and starting our own little family when ever were ready . I'm not planning on spending my life by anyone's side other then yours. In the short period that I've known you I knew you would be the one . There was a connection between us . I love how we can be ourselves around eachother . Your amazing , caring , and just perfect . your everything I've ever wanted" Cameron reaches into his pocket and pulls out a charm bracelet and ring .

"Emily Patterson , Will you marry me?" .I stand there in complete shock but excitement . My eyes are tearing up and I pull cameron in for a hug "Yes !"

Cameron picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist . Once our lips touch I still get those sparks inside of me .

Cameron grabs my hand and we walk along the beach for a while and then back to the car . "Emily this night was exactly the way I pictured it . I love you"

I bite my lip while admiring my ring "I love you too babe" We pull into the driveway and go inside . "cameron let's just watch a movie and cuddle for tonight ?" "Perfect" and that's how our night went on and it couldn't have been any better .